Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• Swindon 1-0
  • Are you Emma in disguise...?
  • Swindon 1 up typically!!
  • Leeds 0 Swindon 1
  • It seems that things have picked up a bit... ;)
  • OMG! It just took me 15 mins to get CAFCplayer going!
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]not liking your commentary style paddy, look up and see what people have put seems like you just updating, updating, updating

Oh well. I seem to remember someone saying there's no need ever to go to a match ever again because my updates are pretty detailed! Some people can't hear the commentary so it's for their benefit. Have you got commentary, incidentally?

No im not listening unfortunately done have cafc player, again sorry was bit over the top before and appreciate your updates still as i wouldn't have a scooby whats happening otherwise
  • Waggy nearly scores...puts it wide.
  • Swindon scoring is a good thing. Got a 1-1 written all over that now.....(please!)
  • wagstaff.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounded like a really decent chance for Waggy there.
  • Okay so we got booted, Waggggggggggy missed a great chance it seems.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]OMG! It just took me 15 mins to get CAFCplayer going!

We have all been having problems Val.
  • We're having a good spell now....

COYR
  • come on randolph.
  • great save from Randolph
  • Great save Randolph...

Addicks counter...comes to nowt.
  • Randolph sounds like hes having a cracker.
  • Posted By: Valley_floyd_redOMG! It just took me 15 mins to get CAFCplayer going!

We have all been having problems Val.
    At least the commentary is pretty good.
  • Borrowdale on left, runs down flank, Forster ball was cut out, to halfway line, cleared to Wilbraham by Leven, away into our fans and on the MK Dons RH side it's their throw.

No problem Johnny. I go mental when I type this quickly, anyway.

Out to Mooney, Chadwick shot by McCracken to EASTER GREAT SAVE BY RANDOLPH. Away, we're on counter, Racon nback to Reid, crossed, to Waggy, couldn't quite, back to Richgardson, cross, Mooney/Forster no was there a penality wahat HAAHAHAAA cleared typos ARGH what back wtih us, back by FOrstre cleared to then Borrowdale puts out of play, my god this is better than Emma.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]not liking your commentary style paddy, look up and see what people have put seems like you just updating, updating, updating

Oh well. I seem to remember someone saying there's no need ever to go to a match ever again because my updates are pretty detailed! Some people can't hear the commentary so it's for their benefit. Have you got commentary, incidentally?

No im not listening unfortunately done have cafc player, again sorry was bit over the top before and appreciate your updates still as i wouldn't have a scooby whats happening otherwise

excuse Johnny he just want to go back on holiday :-p lmao
  • can we have this commentator every week please!!!!
  • cgvhzd-500x400.jpg

Away support.
  • Swindon come very close again

I'm listening to the Leeds match because I don't have CAFC Player and can't find a stream for the match. Can only hear Swindon fans singing now.

Into half time now. No boos that I heard
  • Cross from Chicksen to Easter but Randolph palms it out, should have nailed it...
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]cgvhzd-500x400.jpg

Away support.

What in the top tier?
  • A good end to the half; hopefully we can pick up where we left off after the break.
  • Erm... best 'til last they say, ref glances at watch, it's given away by Chicksen and we have done a good job they say. Half-time, for a breather.

Away support.

good old CAFCOfficial on Twitter - I requested that picture. The CAFC twitter service is excellent........

Away support.

Not much better than Hudds well it dont look like it anyway. What noise and atmos like anyone?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!