Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• come on Charlton!!!!
  • The have a freekick, Chadwick has a massive shot and it's a goal-kick or Randolph saved it or something like that? GK anyway.
  • Is there regular radio commentary for this game anywhere?
  • Great save by Randolph to put the ball out for a goal kick...
  • Seth take over, bog break for paddy
  • Borrowdale defends well, we come forward, but then waggy fouls lewington, gets a telling off from bates
  • Sodje clears, but MK come again, but we finally hook it out for their threow
  • Paddy's back.
  • There arer about 3,000 silent home fans here, whatever they say the attendance is
  • Watford 1 up
  • Sponsored links:

• Right. Right. Cmon. Something's happened with the cheers...? Chicksen forward, picked up by Dailly to Randolph who clears away...
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Fug me this is surreal.

Watch your language, young man!

;o)
  • i take it no commentary other then cafc player then? just tried looking but cannot find

can you stop saying seems please paddy slightly irritating!
  • They move into our half, WIlbraham to Lewington to Chicksen to Wilbraham, Sodje just puts it out.
  • Mooney out to Waggy, good ball, attacks them but Dean Lewington does terrifically to get it out to Chicksen. Doumbe, back to Gleeson, Wilbraham to Lewington, from Leven, back to their LB and Waggy down line, their keeper gets it.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i take it no commentary other then cafc player then? just tried looking but cannot find

Well it's me or no-one. =]
  • Sounds like we're under the cosh?
  • pen for bent and he missed....... misse his hat trick.....
  • not liking your commentary style paddy, look up and see what people have put seems like you just updating, updating, updating
  • Mooney in area, cuts back, might get it again, Racon drives, cleared, back to him, great work and drive, Gueret saves it, great play from us they say.
  • Sponsored links:

• bet you turning point in the game.....

COME ON RED!!!!!!!!

Charlton sounding much netter
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]bent just got his second for sunderland...

7 in 4 games 23rd of the season, sod's law...

Gotta go to the WC ain't he?

Surely he can wait until half time.
  • I repeat again, absolutely nothing is happening, and nothing will happen in this half.

Go and have a cuppa
  • We nearly scored, first Mooney, then Racon.

Bent missed chance to get first half hat-trick (missed pen)
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i take it no commentary other then cafc player then? just tried looking but cannot find

Well it's me or no-one. =]

lol sorry mate, thanks for posting anyways im slightly hung over so have been easily irritated today
  • Red Army!!!!!!
  • How's Forster looking?
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]not liking your commentary style paddy, look up and see what people have put seems like you just updating, updating, updating

Oh well. I seem to remember someone saying there's no need ever to go to a match ever again because my updates are pretty detailed! Some people can't hear the commentary so it's for their benefit. Have you got commentary, incidentally?
  • Swindon hanging on at Leeds according to sky
  • Johnny.....wtf?

I suppose there's no pleasing some people!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!