Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Still not scored?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But really, I can't find my login details for CAFCTV, this is not good.
    I had to restart and log back in for it to work for me...

Cheeky twats took another years worth of subs without telling me too...
    Yeah I have to do the countless times before it works, generally 5 mins after the game has started.
  • Racon for us, down inside left for Reid, no, back to Gueret by Doumbe, chested by Easter, Leven goes down after knock-back and it's their FK though it could have been let go. "Niggly-whistly" as I put it.
  • Hudders 1 up
  • Freekick by Wildbraham to Easter, to Chadwick, crosses, cleared by Semedo, back to Doumbe, Wilbraham - away - Easter's offside after pressure and that, I have no idea what happened but it was chances I hear, we weren't that great defensively it seems.
  • Huddersfield 1 up.

I hate listening to games on the radio!!
  • i feel like Im gonna have a heart attack...

boys, put your foot on it.....
  • They have a free kick, whistle-happy ref coulda let that go.
  • just taken me 15 mins to log in to CAFCTV - something wrong there

however excellent commentator & no Emma :-)
  • worst game of the season so far. borefest. never heard a stadium lack in atmosphere like this does
  • Cmon u reds!
  • Sponsored links:

• Parkinson... push the boys up a bit... we cant start going deep after 25 mins.....

Come on boys FIRE UP!!!!
  • They say we're being out-muscled it seems. Long ball nearly to Mooney but Gueret picks it up, he launches down to Dailly who turns it away, to Richardson over halfway to Forster, eludes a tackle and Chicksen was very late, ref may book Chicksen here.
  • He is booked. Adam Chicksen's noted. Borrowdale takes, in, back post but it's now a CAFC corner...

COME ON YOU REDS
  • Corner. COME ON YOOOUUU RREEEEDSSS!
  • corner charlton, bent just got his second for sunderland...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    I had to restart and log back in for it to work for me...

Cheeky twats took another years worth of subs without telling me too...

I mean it's literally gone.
  • Benty gets his second...

CAFC corner and they're having trouble clearing it....

COYR
  • Richardson inswings from left, away to Reid, chests into team-mate and with Semedo in their half, out to Richardson, shoots, drilled at Gueret and it's saved it seems, or closed down...
  • We seems to have fired up a bit ..... COME ON!!
  • Bent 2 Spuds 0
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Bent scores his 2nd v Spurs!
  • Chicksen out to right, Chadwick finds Easter, to centre with Lewington who has a go from 30 yards out, comfortably over the crossbar despite vicious swerve/connection. Good effort by them, "ooh"-worthy says Seth.
  • Out to their left, Chicksen gets it, Easter fouled and it's their free-kick.
  • Leeds move up to second place...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]bent just got his second for sunderland...

7 in 4 games 23rd of the season, sod's law...
  • Chadwick down right, put out of play for their throw... Cmon... Talk about the match... CMON...

Delay as Chadwick was infield tying up his bootlaces it seems. Wasn't asked to leave the field of play before taking the - free kick it seems? They have another, on the left just in their half, McCracken down to Wilbraham, headed, Mooney with Lewington, back to O'Hanlon, Wilbraham climbed there, Reid won by Doumbe, Racon wins, gets it to Reid to Borrowdale and Mooney to Forster, headed back to their keeper.
  • Fug me this is surreal. Feels like a pre-season friendly in an empty unfinished bowl.

Absolutely nothing has happened
  • Colchester down to seventh..
  • We're with Reid cut square to Semedo, out to Waggy who puts to Richardson, lofted to edge, McCracken away and we have more time/space.
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]bent just got his second for sunderland...

7 in 4 games 23rd of the season, sod's law...

Gotta go to the WC ain't he?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!