Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Charlton: Randolph, Richardson, Dailly, Sam Sodje, Borrowdale, Wagstaff, Racon, Semedo, Reid, Forster, Mooney

Subs: Warner, Llera, Shelvey, Sam, Spring, Solly, Akpo Sodje

Comments

• Forster to score first 2-1 win :-)
  • Well if Sam was fit, he should definitely start whilst we're playing 4-4-2. Wouldn't be too surprised if we didn't hear much about Wagstaff during the game today.
  • COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • for anyone interested

Milton Keynes Dons: Gueret, Doumbe, McCracken, O'Hanlon, Lewington, Chadwick, Gleeson, Leven, Chicksen, Easter, Wilbraham

Subs: Searle, Carrington, Woodards, Davis, Howell, Powell, Randall
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Chicksen, Easter,

Seriously?
  • [cite]Posted By: hudson-son-son[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Chicksen, Easter,

Seriously?

LOL 'fraid so
  • Chicksen nailed on to score now we've pointed that out...!
  • Yo. Sup.

Want me to do updates or would everyone be able to get some commentary somewhere?
  • This is another tough away game. I think plenty of goals today. Just not sure who for.
  • [cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]Yo. Sup.

Want me to do updates or would everyone be able to get some commentary somewhere?

Any updates always welcome dude.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bang, proper cpommentator!!!

Blinding, Im gonna go and poor myself a pint of wine!! CIOME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!

RED ARMY< VALLEY FLOYD ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!

EARLY GOAL!!!!!!
  • Right. Bradley Allen alongside some sort of male commentator (oh yes, there's no Emma!).

Apparently the travelling support is eggcellent, according to Bradley. 2.5k of us up there! ('Scuse the Easter-themed pun.)
  • What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • Lets hope Wilbraham doesnt score the cracker that he did at the Valley what a goal that was.
  • Darren Bent 1-0 v Spuds
    (14 seconds)
  • No Emma on the commentary, she got the boot...?
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]No Emma on the commentary, she got the boot...?

We bloody hope so.

Hello and welcome to today's matchday commentary on MK Dons against Charlton Athletic. I'm matchday commentator Patrick Pamment and alongside me is "expert" summariser Seth Plum.
  • We're underway, Charlton ko COYR!
  • We're off. Our KO, they picked ends, "traditional red and black"...hmm...

Anthony Bates, known as Master Bates, blows the whistle...

Lewington lofts to Wilbraham but it's headed out by Easter I think for our throw. O'Hanlon's first start in over a year for them.
  • Our FK just inside their half, Easter shoved in the back apparently. Here's the FK, to edge, over everyone and it's out for a GK.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Darren Bent 1-0 v Spuds
    (14 seconds)
    Heard the roar...
  • Their goal kick taken by Gueret, to halfway line, Richardson has it and puts it out for us. Their throw on halfway line. Lewington short, chipped down left, Sodje covers and puts it out just inside their half.
  • Full back Doumbe on it, back infield and their guy wins it, to Wilbraham but it's through to Randolph.
  • WAHAY...........NO EMMA (smiley thing)
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Not on GLR/Radio London....
    Any other links/commentary ?
  • They have a free kick and Doumbe is to play it to his centre-halves. They'rewith Chicksen, to Easter but Waggy picks it up, to left with Reid, pushes past Doumbe but Chadwick has possession at back. They're on the left with Lewington, right foot to WIlbraham to Chicksen, Racon closes for their throw.
  • Randolph long to Mooney, won by Lewington to Gleeson, Semedo out to Forster though, Doumbe's helped but our throw attackingly. On the left.
  • Borrowdale launches to area... Near post, away to Borrowdale, gets cross in, but Gueret claims. Well done by Borrowdale they say.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!