Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• They move forward, we close it down, Semedo tidies up but there's a freekick...? Whose? Please? They update about stuff... mmm... Our FK, headed away from Mooney to Reid, cleared over halfway to Wilbraham to Easter, Semedo covers and it's back to their guy, Wilbraham not there and it's out for a GK to us.
  • Expert Seth says that Racon should do well on this surface. He wins the ball, palys to Borrowdale, away by O'Hanlon but their defence picks it up from Reid. They win an FK on halfway, to O'Hanlon, to Easter who's deep, back to McCracken, Lewington again back to Crack, and won by Chicksen as Waggy went down, he has space after a 1-2 with Lewington, Richardson over halfway line though, Forster, finds Mooney, Reid on left, cross... cleared to Semedo, Racon looks for Waggy, to Racon, in area, good ball but Forster offside...
  • Cries of 'Shoot' from the Charlton fans...
  • Peterboro 1 Newcastle 0 - interesting
  • Cmon lads, I can't do ALL the commentary...
  • We sound livley...

nice
  • They say we've started promisingly, flicked on by Mooney, to Forster back to Dave, and it rolls weakly to Gueret... Argh.
  • We're sounding like we're up for this, everyone seemingly after the ball. COYR!
  • MK Dons out to Chadwick, cuts in but Reid... fouls? Seems he got the ball very well though! Master Bates, the wanker, gave a poor decision.
  • Foul by Reid - bad decision, played the ball. Now havin a word with Reid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Their FK in our half, Leven's to take it, Lewington FREE HEADER misses, Randolph saved it easily! Totally unmarked 6 yards out! Sodje down... again.
  • lewington should have scored, we need the first goal to settle doan a bit.....
  • Palarse losing 1 0!
  • yes palace losing lol
  • STOP TALKING ABOUT THE REF.
  • worst game of the season so far. borefest. never heard a stadium lack in atmosphere like this does
  • Sodje still being treated, my mistake. Leading to random chat.
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]lewington should have scored, we need the first goal to settle doan a bit.....
    That came from a decidedly dodgy free kick too...
  • Still not scored?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But really, I can't find my login details for CAFCTV, this is not good.
  • Easter away from marker and Frazer, back to Lewington, Racon gets it gives it away too, careless it seems, Chadwick on right, Wilbraham to Easter but read well for an interception by Sodje, to Borrowdale, to Forster who flicks to Mooney and it's in their defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Expert Seth says we need to keep the bleedin' ball.

Chipped down left, Reid and Semedo try to get there but it's their goal kick.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Still not scored?

I swear I take 30 mins to log in every week. Always end up being what I started with.
  • Wilbraham down right, Chadwick but cleared out by Borrowdale/Reid, their throw on halfway line.
  • Wilbraham, back to Chadwick, turned away twice or something like that for Chadwick who failed with scoring, and it's now a corner after Sodje gets it away... Corner in, O'Hanlon but away to Chicksen, inside box, Reid cleared to Racon, pulled back for our free kick when we were clear!!! WHAT?!?
  • A clean sheet would be nice today
  • crickey...... I m squirming here........ get it togetehr boys.....

seems out 4 mins of quality has disapeared.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Still not scored?

I had to restart and log back in for it to work for me...

Cheeky twats took another years worth of subs without telling me too...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]crickey...... I m squirming here........ get it togetehr boys.....

seems out 4 mins of quality has disapeared.....

How's the pint of wine!?
  • They say he's whistle-happy... Taken, headed away for our throw on the right. Richardson to Waggy, volleyed cross for a random offside it seems, and expert Seth says that the ball must stick with our forwards more than it is at the moment.
  • alright ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!