Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• We're kicking towards our own supporters, no changes it seems.
  • Defo could do with a win here, Come on you Reds!!!!!

Red Army!!!!!
  • Could do with a Wycombe goal, consolidate top 6 position.
  • come on. you can do it!
  • [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]oh dear Leeds ...........

getting ahead of myself, but do we really want Leeds, Southampton, Palace &/or Sheff Wed in with us next season if we don't go up??!! If we are not going to make it automatically would rather Leeds go up this year.........
  • Sodje chopped Dailly apparently... they clear the ball away, after Randolph punts, they're down left with Chicksen, back into Lewington, back to Chicksen, to Waggy, but Lewington forced back to McCracken, support found in Easter, Racon clears, Leven back to area, Wilbraham goes down easily and Reid has got it with new boots... lost possession though, on halfway, strikes off ref and Easter gets a free kick after Reid fouls.
  • Leven to inswing at back post, Waggy defends very well, and it's out for our GK.
  • I'm not sure Leeds can hang on to their better players beyond this season tbh.
  • Randolph biggish kick, Mooney goes down, seems that ref has nothing doing, Semedo heads to Wilbraham, looks for Easters run but Racon from SOdje, does very well, to Waggy, headed away by O'Hanlon, headed back to Randoplh by Sodje.
  • who would have thought at christmas leeds would be in this position, i was saying ignore leeds lets just keep ahead of norwich - good advice though
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-0 Swindon
  • Swindon 3 0
  • Down on the right, tidied up by Leven, to Easter and won by Semedo, out by Racon to Borrowdale, Reid's beaten to it, and Easter to Chadwick to overlapping Doumbe, can't quite cross and Reid gets it down left for Mooney, their guy covers and Borrowdale lofts it over halfway, tidied by Leven, Sodje headed away to Borrowdale though. To Forster, tried to volley back in but it's out for their throw.
  • Swindon 3-0 up!
  • Chadwick in area, great tackle by Sodje, Wilbraham had a shot, cleared though, Easter didn't get it there, thank god. Our GK. The commentators were caught napping, like our defence.
  • Leeds losing 3-0
  • swindon 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • swindon 3up
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know the Swindon score? ;-)
  • LOL Leeds what are you doing 3 more points for us when you visit. Hudds 2-0 up
  • come on boys..... chance, opportunity....we just need a splash of quality....
  • Shut up beagrie I just want to hear the fans abuse behind you!
  • Out to their right, in by Gleeson but Borrowdale puts it out for their throw attackingly. They're getting eagerish, Leven throws to them and it's away by Sodje, breather and it's our free kick after Chicksen fouls again.
  • Yorkshire Radio: "Leeds have got to make a change"

You don't say.

Leeds fans really getting on top of their players now

COYR!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]hudders 3 up
    eh?
  • Christ - got to win this now. Nightmare scenario will see us having to beat Spanners AND Leeds in the playoffs to go up - I think Swindon will sneak that second automatic spot if we don't get it
  • we will win this
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
This discussion has been closed.