Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Big football story rumoured to be breaking at 5.30pm today

possibly the sale of Man U, I've just been told

Your source obviously has the accuracy of Football Rumours
  • Chelsea £35m for torres Man city and Barca also in the hunt. Liverpool state he aint going anywhere??? Is this true???
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Chelsea £35m for torres Man city and Barca also in the hunt. Liverpool state he aint going anywhere??? Is this true???

If only you knew someone at Liverpool eh Unc ?
    You could ask them ?
  • he is gone mark my words will sign for chelsea before monday

he has told Liverpool he wants to leave after broken promises
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]he is gone mark my words will sign for chelsea before monday

he has told Liverpool he wants to leave after broken promises

They have signed luis suarez now £22.8 m
  • Sounds like a replacement for Fernando...

My scouse mates won't be happy!

It sounds like he wants to go, but doesn't want to be a dick about it and is trying to get a good deal for the 'pool. I suppose he might always be persuaded to stay, though.
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Sounds like a replacement for Fernando...

My scouse mates won't be happy!

It sounds like he wants to go, but doesn't want to be a dick about it and is trying to get a good deal for the 'pool. I suppose he might always be persuaded to stay, though.

Handed in a transfer request tonight according to the Beeb....
  • edited January 2011
    imo liverpool have had a touch. on his day torres can be unplayable but he's too injury prone and when he's bad, he's really bad.

if they sell him for 40m they have a similar style player in suarez and 17m left to buy a defender and a midfielder.

liverpool cant rely on 3 outstanding players anymore, they need more good players.
  • Torres really hasn't been at the top of his game for quite a while. Suarez looks a good signing, but coming out the Dutch league he could be a Van Nistelrooy or a Alves/Babel/Kezman.

But I think Suarez will turn into a really good buy personally
  • Thing is, he could go to Chelski and get Champions League football this season. If he stays with the Scousers, they won't be playing Champions League next season either.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]quote]

Handed in a transfer request tonight according to the Beeb....

you heard it here 1st an hour before the beeb unless they read it here eh Dan Roan
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Torres really hasn't been at the top of his game for quite a while. Suarez looks a good signing, but coming out the Dutch league he could be a Van Nistelrooy or a Alves/Babel/Kezman.

But I think Suarez will turn into a really good buy personally

He'll certainly add alot of 'BITE' to the Liverpool attack.......
  • Suarez in, Torres out and Liverpool a few million pounds better off.

Looks a good deal for Liverpool, Torres has been off-form for the last season and although he won a WC winner's medal in that time he managed to go the entire tournament without scoring and has a mere nine goals this season. If he doesn't go now, he'll leave in the summer, I can't see him wanting to play for a mid-table Prem team and in the Europa Cup when he could be playing in the CL.

Is it me or is Suarez a dead-ringer for Roy Mackaay, albeit a few years younger?
  • I think that there should be a separate thread for all the nonsense links / suggestions that comes off football rumours. It is a pain in the neck having to wade through all the made up football rumours stuff.
  • [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]id be shocked

I honestly can't believe they are looking at another striker... how many do they have?!
  • wouldn't want either of them
  • Not so sure Ilunga is a left back.

I hadn't realised Wham had cut him out of their 25 man squad as it leaves them short of cover at left back . Maybe if Fry does go back after March 19th maybe Ilunga could come to us and replace him .
  • Sky reporting we are looking at Devera from Barnet, along with a few other clubs.

sorry if this been posted elsewhere.
  • According to Wiki he's a 6'2'' 24 YO right back. Never heard of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• no neither have i but his manager is quoted as saying 'if there is a better defender in the league, then i am yet to see him'. Which is strange when you think how many goals barnet ship. More than likely the club are looking to get a few quid for him. Also say he is a right back but has converted to CH and has been playing well.
  • West Ham wouldn't consider playing Fry at left back in the Premiership.
  • Devera scored a decent last min header away to Cheltenham a couple of weeks back.

Don't know much about him, can't say I remember him in the Cup games, also with Jenks and Solly to support Francis- RB is far from priority.
  • Football Rumours has started again

06 Apr 2011 16:33:17

Charlton set to release up to 14 players in the summer including Semedo who will be allowed to leave on a free after having a poor season, he will return to Portugal.Also going is Kyle Reid who somehow managed to send a message to twitter from teh dug out asked "what the *** hell is going on" he will be fined and told he as no future at the club

Other big earner Kelly Youga will also go, but Charlton want to keep Racon but he will have to accept a drop in wages.

Players in could include Matt Taylor from Exeter, Steve Howard and Matt Oakley from Leicester and Andy Reid from Sunderland.
    Another player who could return is Yousim Moutikill who has been training at sparrows lane to keep fit.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Football Rumours has started again

06 Apr 2011 16:33:17

Charlton set to release up to 14 players in the summer including Semedo who will be allowed to leave on a free after having a poor season, he will return to Portugal.Also going is Kyle Reid who somehow managed to send a message to twitter from teh dug out asked "what the *** hell is going on" he will be fined and told he as no future at the club

Other big earner Kelly Youga will also go, but Charlton want to keep Racon but he will have to accept a drop in wages.

Players in could include Matt Taylor from Exeter, Steve Howard and Matt Oakley from Leicester and Andy Reid from Sunderland.
    Another player who could return is Yousim Moutikill who has been training at sparrows lane to keep fit.[/quote]

You could have read this forum from the last month and come to that conclusion.
  • Howard and Oakley - Nnnnoooooo!!!! Has beens. Leicester links, perhaps Schlupp if Joe goes. Reid you're aving a laugh! Why no defenders in this wish list? New back 5 for me. And back UPS.
  • It's Football roumors ignore it!
  • What a load of 'tosh'.....to start with Reid wasnt on the bench on Tuesday ad Semedo going on a free after CP has been talking about making him a box-to-box midfielder.......yeah righto!!!
  • Lolcats @ Andy Reid rumour!
  • Kyel Reid wasn't even on the bench Tuesday...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!