Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]absolutely pointless buying someone like BWP with the way we play.

parky needs to bring in a 8'2'' striker, is Robert Wadlow still alive?

Think he may have played basketball and notsoccer.

You what?

He's a yank.
  • BBC Radio Solent are reporting that three London clubs are after Jason Puncheon, one being a Premier League Club (lol), the other being Milwall I suspect. Could the other be you lot? Can't see why QPR would want him and I'm not quite sure what Palace are like financially these days.
  • Can't see it being us with Jackson , Reid and Harriott all being good options in that position. Sky tonight is saying Millwall are alone in the bidding

Are you sure the 'rumoured 'Prem side is from London ? It is being alleged that Pards wants him at the Toon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Can't see it being us with Jackson , Reid and Harriott all being good options in that position. Sky tonight is saying Millwall are alone in the bidding

Are you sure the 'rumoured 'Prem side is from London ? It is being alleged that Pards wants him at the Toon.

BBC Radio Solent have a contract with Saints where they get exclusive news. Sky are most probably going by The Daily Echo who claim to have spoke with the agent of Puncheon.

'Three Clubs based in London are interested in Puncheon, one being a Premier League club' is something along the lines of what they said. Millwall is a certainty, QPR won't need him and I'm not sure what Crystal Palace are like financially? This is just a guessing game from me, I could be well off the mark.
  • I wonder if Puncheon's agent by some miracle is Tony Finnigan. . . . . .
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I wonder if Puncheon's agent by some miracle is Tony Finnigan. . . . . .

hole in one Falconwood !
  • Says it all eh

From the Sam Allardyce of football fantasyland. . . .
  • Only way I could see us signing Puncheon is if Martin returned to Ipswich, and the takeover means we have decent money to spend.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Only way I could see us signing Puncheon is if Martin returned to Ipswich, and the takeover means we have decent money to spend.

And even then, maybe not. He's got a bit of a reputation I believe, Parky likes 'character' in players so would probably stick clear.
  • Charlton have offered Tranmere striker Ian Thomas Moore a player/ coach role at the club

football rumours.com
  • Sponsored links:

• Do we need to have another whip round to fund this transfer?
  • Not another pound? : )
  • My favourite recent one from FR is

Darren Purse wants a move back down south and charlton or crystal palace look most likely.

After all it is the transfer window now all we need are rumours for Julian Gray and Hayden Mullins.
  • How about Lee Bowyer?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]How about Lee Bowyer?

I'd go for him but I'm not sure many on here would agree
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]My favourite recent one from FR is

Darren Purse wants a move back down south and charlton or crystal palace look most likely.

After all it is the transfer window now all we need are rumours for Julian Gray and Hayden Mullins.

It's the law that we are linked to all three every window.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Whats kevin francis upto he was a giant.[/quote]

Living and working in the fair city of Calgary Alberta, still a giant !!!
  • 11 Jan 2011 15:01:28
    Hibs to sign Christain Dailly

(16) (7)
  • [cite]Posted By: bobcafc7[/cite]11 Jan 2011 15:01:28
    Hibs to sign Christain Dailly

(16) (7)

Source ?
  • looks like Football Rumours!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]looks like Football Rumours!!

Rubbish then
  • Nathan Ecclestone (the liverpool lad) looks on his way to Charlton. Says on his twitter he was going on loan soon. His latest tweet says "london bound" but he won't say until tomorrow! Could do with a decent striker. Lacked one since the days of Darren Bent!
  • Big french lump but young and 1 in 3 goal ratio. Seems odd.
  • Not a very nice thing to say about someone.

I cannot help but think we are looking at better players though
  • SSN reporting that we are in mix with WHU, Newcastle, Blackburn and Leeds for Brazilian midfielder Sasha. If that's true then we have more money than I thought. Apologies if this info has already been talked about but I have just logged on and can't see anything on here about him so far.
  • [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]SSN reporting that we are in mix with WHU, Newcastle, Blackburn and Leeds for Brazilian midfielder Sasha. If that's true then we have more money than I thought. Apologies if this info has already been talked about but I have just logged on and can't see anything on here about him so far.

I forgive you, he has his own thread under Sasha
  • The suggestion that we might buy him seems odd not him : - )
  • Big football story rumoured to be breaking at 5.30pm today

possibly the sale of Man U, I've just been told
  • I think some rather wealthy middle-eastern types have been sniffing around them...could make it interesting with a battle of the cheque books taking place across Manchester....the scousers won't be pleased!

I hope it isn't what we suspect, though. If there was any justice in the world then Man U would go bankrupt and there would be sobbing in the streets of Surrey as all the plastics tried to work out who to support instead!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!