Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• If Mido is signing then we better put Nike on alert to make a kit big enough for him.
  • edited December 2012
    iaitch said:

If Mido is signing then we better put Nike on alert to make a kit big enough for him.

Can we not just re-brand Jimmy Floyd's old kit...the shorts should be a good fit!! ;-)
  • Simon Church would be a great signing.
  • @Endurancemiz1: Me & Arsenal frimpong training together dreams do come true chalton football club. http://t.co/NVcGijmN

Anyone know who this guy is? Picture with him an frimpong in training gear, guessing he's a trialist?
  • edited December 2012
    Centre forward who plays for Nigeria U17 and Lucern FC reserves if I'm reading that right
  • "Plays Football for luzern fc No9 Team-B & Nigeria under 17 national team» am made my God to destroys defenders."
  • Did someone say Mido ... surely not?
  • @Endurancemiz1: Me and Charlton athletic football club will be on same page sooner
  • What the f** is all this incomprehensible nonsense?
  • What the f** is all this incomprehensible nonsense?

He's one of the new owners, a Nigerian prince TJ came into contact with via email.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2012
    Too late. That guy has already arranged to transfer all his funds into my bank account. Any day now.
  • edited December 2012

What the f** is all this incomprehensible nonsense?

He's one of the new owners, a Nigerian prince TJ came into contact with via email.
    PMSL
  • Dwight Gayle scores again for Posh, surely going to encourage even more interest, my mate who works at Dagenham and Redbridge is adamant CAFC have been in contact!
  • cafc4ever said:

Dwight Gayle scores again for Posh, surely going to encourage even more interest, my mate who works at Dagenham and Redbridge is adamant CAFC have been in contact!

I work with someone who's son is a first team player at D&R. I'll ask him if he has heard anything. He knew about the others before we did, so I am sure he'll know.
  • Simon Church would be a great signing.

Charlotte Church would be better!

With Eltham Church in mid-field!
  • cafc4ever said:

Dwight Gayle scores again for Posh, surely going to encourage even more interest, my mate who works at Dagenham and Redbridge is adamant CAFC have been in contact!

Barry Fry on Rock n Roll football told Wrighty that they only have a gentleman's agreement with D&R to sign him in January so we could nip in there if we wanted.
  • This one will cheer you all up.

Football rumours say we are chasing wait for it ..........Clinton Morrison.
  • Reams on Into The Valley is suggesting that our January transfer kitty is in th e bank.
  • Richard J said:

FR's offerings over the last couple of days.

Ins

Marlon King Birmingham

I would find it impossible to support a team with that misogynist on their books

• Gayle signed permanently for Posh
  • Sponsored links:

• Reamsofverse and another are suggesting that Charlton have 1.5 - 2.0 million available in January. He also suggest that it might be Villa funding that ? We shall see.
  • This one will cheer you all up.

Football rumours say we are chasing wait for it ..........Clinton Morrison.

What about Purse & Mullins ?
  • So no takeover at Charlton,if we have some money next month.it might be from.selling Dale Stephens.
  • Reamsofverse and another are suggesting that Charlton have 1.5 - 2.0 million available in January. He also suggest that it might be Villa funding that ? We shall see.

I do believe that's Nectar Points :-)
  • Gayle signed permanently for Posh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20836916

I'm surprised Posh can afford £500k up front, but then nothing surprised me out football anymore. It shows the level of expenditure of the teams currently below us...
  • Millwall have apparently had a bid accepted for Chris Wood.
  • Millwall have apparently had a bid accepted for Chris Wood.

So have Leicester. Hopefully they can tempt him with a bigger contract offer.
    Can't believe smallwall have never spent a million on a player, ever. lol

• 'Leicester are poised to sign West Brom striker Chris Wood in a £1.25million deal' from football 365 hopefully they do!
  • I hope we don't ever sign king
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!