Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• AInt got a clue what it means

Me neither
  • From his twitter he seems upset about something. If its the fact he's goin on loan...do we really want him?
  • From his twitter he seems upset about something. If its the fact he's goin on loan...do we really want him?

Maybe he is upset that he is going back to Wolves and not Charlton.

• "Wolverhampton Wanderers boss Stale Solbakken will only consider bringing Emmanuel Frimpong back to the club in January because he is unconvinced by the Arsenal midfielder's current fitness."

http://www.teamtalk.com/championship/8252632/Wolves-Stale-Solbakken-delays-decision-on-Arsenal-s-Emmanuel-Frimpong

Apparently Frimpong wants to go back to Wolves.

Would we want him anyway if he's not fully fit?
  • He'll be Frimpowelled any day now.
  • Really can't see us getting him. I think if anything they got rid of Eggy to free up wages for him. Maybe Eggy is more to our wage structure.
  • I hope we will
  • Frimpong --> Wolves - Jonsson --> Charlton - Hollands --> Swindon - McCormack --> Arsenal?
  • sam3110 said:

Frimpong --> Wolves - Jonsson --> Charlton - Hollands --> Swindon - McCormack --> Arsenal?

Crickey its like the Da Vinci code. :-0

• The only thing with Frimpong is that he is a potential yellow/red with every tackle .. if he were to calm down he'd be a Gunners' regular

I disagree. His intensity and physical presence is the only thing that has kept him on Arsenal's books. He's a poor passer of the ball and has absolutely no attacking instinct. He'll play a 5 yard pass sideways, anything beyond that and you're looking at giving up possession. The fact he's strong, fast and tenacious makes him a useful player in the holding role, but he's no Alex Song. You're right about him getting too many cards though. He's not too smart old Frimpong
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Frimpong --> Wolves - Jonsson --> Charlton - Hollands --> Swindon - McCormack --> Arsenal?

Actually it's

Frimpong --> Wolves - Jonsson --> Charlton - Hollands --> Swindon - Benson --> Portsmouth - Izale Mcleod or Darel Russell --> Arsenal?
  • Frimpong->Charlton. That's it.
  • Plaaayer said:

He'll be Frimpowelled any day now.

• Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

Swindon Town were interested in emergency loan for #cafc winger Danny Green. Full story in today's paper.
    Expand
    ----------------------------
  • From Football rumours

28 Nov 2012 20:51:58
    Charlton manager Chris Powell is keen on signing a defender, two midfielders and a forward in January.
    Young Exeter defender Jordan Moore-Taylor has been invited to train with Athletic during December with a view to a permanent deal in the New Year. Moore-Taylor has only played once for City in a League Cup tie.
    The two midfielders wanted by Powell are Helgi Danielsson and David Davis. Davis is only 21 and could join on loan from Wolves whilst Danielsson ply's his trade in Sweden with AIK.
    Powell is always keen on adding a forward to his ranks and that seems to be Derby striker Nathan Tyson. An offer of around £300,000 will be made.
  • Two for development squad and I presume Helgi Danielsson and Nathan Tyson first team. Was hoping for a bit more to be honest bet lets wait and see.
  • Two for development squad and I presume Helgi Danielsson and Nathan Tyson first team. Was hoping for a bit more to be honest bet lets wait and see.

it's from football rumours, we can take it with a large handful of salt.
  • From the ever reliable Football Rumours site

03 Dec 2012 23:03:42
    Charlton set to make a move for Arsenal left winger Sanchez Watt in the transfer window if he can prove his fitness following his hamstring injury which ended his loan spell at Colchester.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Rogić

Tom Rogic - Linked on Football Rumours so 101% done deal, locked on FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Hamer to Fulham?
  • Heard from my mate that Charlton are going to try and hijack Peterborough's deal for Dagenham and Redbridge striker Dwight Gayle.
  • Good player Gayle, looked sharp when he played us.
  • Gayle may know danny green from daggers aswell as solly, Frimpong and Evina from arsenal
  • Can't see Gayle joining us I think a fee of 400k has already been agreed with Posh and to be honest I don't think he was that good down at the valley. Personally I think SCP is looking for an experienced player who will be able to work with Fuller and Kermit
  • My mate, who is a Middlesborough fan, said he was excellent against them last week.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Rogić

Tom Rogic - Linked on Football Rumours so 101% done deal, locked on FACT

I've seen him play several times and he is Definately quality in the A League ... Would he be able to step up to the Championship I don't know ... But if he costs peanuts ( likely to be very cheap) then could be worth a punt ...

This would be a punt ...
  • dingdong said:

Can't see Gayle joining us I think a fee of 400k has already been agreed with Posh and to be honest I don't think he was that good down at the valley. Personally I think SCP is looking for an experienced player who will be able to work with Fuller and Kermit

interesting... just like we hijacked the deals for the likes of wiggins etc. Maybe money is coming back in to the club?
  • cafc4ever said:

Heard from my mate that Charlton are going to try and hijack Peterborough's deal for Dagenham and Redbridge striker Dwight Gayle.

No thanks. League one at best.

• shirty5 said:

cafc4ever said:

Heard from my mate that Charlton are going to try and hijack Peterborough's deal for Dagenham and Redbridge striker Dwight Gayle.

No thanks. League one at best.

Despite the fact he's been scoring for fun since joining Peterborough?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!