Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Heard today that Danny Hollands is to be sent out on loan and that we are close to signing Frimpong from Arsenal on loan this week.
  • Heard today that Danny Hollands is to be sent out on loan and that we are close to signing Frimpong from Arsenal on loan this week.

richard cawley tweeted the other day that danny hollands might be going out on loan. Getting frimpong in would be a right coup!

Would be a good signing - You cant beat a game of 'Wiff Waff'!
  • Frimpong himself has said he is going out on loan, not entirely sure he's what we need though
  • He can warm the DENCH
  • Dizzle said:

DENCH

Dame Judi? Not signing her are we
  • She can play in a number of positions.
  • We won't get frimpong, if we did sign him he would come here expecting to start and with the current form of jackson and stephens I can't see him starting.
  • sam3110 said:

Frimpong himself has said he is going out on loan, not entirely sure he's what we need though

think hes exactly what we need, hopefully his mate Jenkinson can give us a good word.
  • Sponsored links:

• what does he offer?
  • Frimpong is a very good player and looked excellent for Wolves before he got injured. Would certainly add strength to our midfield if it were to happen. I'd be surprised though if Arsenal didn't try to loan him to a Premier league side though.
  • ozaddick said:

what does he offer?

semedo type enforcer but can actually pass and is premier league quality
  • Frimpong is a very good player and looked excellent for Wolves before he got injured. Would certainly add strength to our midfield if it were to happen. I'd be surprised though if Arsenal didn't try to loan him to a Premier league side though.

Cant be loaned between Premier League sides as window is shut until January so must go to the Championship - he wants to stay in London to be close to family - from what ive told its between us and Ipswich for his signature.
  • Hollands going on loan back to Bournemouth from what I hear.

Cant be loaned between Premier League sides as window is shut until January so must go to the Championship - he wants to stay in London to be close to family - from what ive told its between us and Ipswich for his signature.

Ipswich it is then. They are desperate.

• According to Metro
    Arsenal are to sell Frimpong in the next transfer window as his contract runs out in the summer.
  • Maybe playing Dervite has got Powell thinking we need a defensive midfielder in the Frimpong mode.
  • Didn't we just sign Eggert?

And now Frimpong?

Must mean a takeover is imminent : - )
  • ozaddick said:

what does he offer?

DENCHness
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic signing if true, DENCH!
  • Proper DENCH signing!!!!!!
  • Does DENCH mean good in the smoke? They still say 'reet grand' up here.
  • AInt got a clue what it means

• Wolves want Frimpong back according to the local press and the Beeb
  • Don't rate Frimpong myself, but i can see what he'd offer our team. He's definitely not Prem quality but if he provides a platform for Stephens and Jacko to support our strikers and wingers then I'd be happy. I'd be surprised if Powell was in for him though, doesn't really seem our type of player.
  • Got a good feeling about us getting Judi denchpong
  • edited November 2012
    The only thing with Frimpong is that he is a potential yellow/red with every tackle .. if he were to calm down he'd be a Gunners' regular
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!