Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• As in captain of West Ham Mark Noble? Lol.

As for Boyd to Leeds - brilliant signing. I'm surprised he hasn't left Posh earlier.

And I'd take that Hollands/Ritchie swap.
  • What an unusual post. Mark Noble is pretty good. And in two years time he'll be 27?!
  • Who was it who I wagerd ???

I can't remember and could even guess what thread it was
  • On FR, must be true:

02 Jan 2013 15:34:19
    Charlton in talks with Swindon for a
    possible swap deal involving Danny
    Hollands and Matt Ritchie plus cash.

Initial talks have begun with Leicester
    regarding a Loan with a few to a
    permanent deal for Jeffrey Schlupp

I look forward to welcoming them in a few days ; )
  • Who was it who I wagerd ???

I can't remember and could even guess what thread it was

It was @JT and 7 pints not 2.
  • I'd be flabbergasted if Schlupp joins, I'd rather dip in to league one.
  • edited January 2013

Reamsofverse and another are suggesting that Charlton have 1.5 - 2.0 million available in January. He also suggest that it might be Villa funding that ? We shall see.

Reamsofverse; the forum equivalent of vanity publishing. Cardiff supporter and former scout (father was manager apparently) who rarely goes to games yet knows CP hasn't a clue and Hulse is 'useless'.

Refers to himself in the third person.

Offit had his number...
  • edited January 2013
    Always Charlton digging out Charlton, just as bad as the **** who recorded the seat thrower at Millwall.

Keep doing what you're doing Reams, even if it is bullsh!t.
  • With regards to Mark Noble ,let's see where we are in two years time ,who is in control and whom we try to sign.if lt is the likes of him then I won't be bothering any more .good luck to the rest of you who are perfectly entitled to your own views of the player.I would add to the list of God hope nots any of : Bobby Zamora ,Matthew Etherington and Titus Bramble in the next twelve to eighteen months.it seems that we have nothing to spend for the foreseeable so also won't be signing anyone in the foreseeable .therefore all talk of whom we might sign could be pointless.i am however assuming some money might be available in a year or so and speculating on whom I would never like to see us blow it on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did I not have a little wager about Boyd to Leeds ??? Can't remember who with now either damn it was for two pints as well

Step forward my wager buddy

Seem to remember a packet of twiglets aswell!
  • ashley said:

With regards to Mark Noble ,let's see where we are in two years time ,who is in control and whom we try to sign.if lt is the likes of him then I won't be bothering any more .good luck to the rest of you who are perfectly entitled to your own views of the player.I would add to the list of God hope nots any of : Bobby Zamora ,Matthew Etherington and Titus Bramble in the next twelve to eighteen months.it seems that we have nothing to spend for the foreseeable so also won't be signing anyone in the foreseeable .therefore all talk of whom we might sign could be pointless.i am however assuming some money might be available in a year or so and speculating on whom I would never like to see us blow it on.

What a truly bizarre couple of posts.

• edited January 2013

ashley said:

With regards to Mark Noble ,let's see where we are in two years time ,who is in control and whom we try to sign.if lt is the likes of him then I won't be bothering any more .good luck to the rest of you who are perfectly entitled to your own views of the player.I would add to the list of God hope nots any of : Bobby Zamora ,Matthew Etherington and Titus Bramble in the next twelve to eighteen months.it seems that we have nothing to spend for the foreseeable so also won't be signing anyone in the foreseeable .therefore all talk of whom we might sign could be pointless.i am however assuming some money might be available in a year or so and speculating on whom I would never like to see us blow it on.

What a truly bizarre couple of posts.

Indeed. No offence, you're entitled to your opinion but I can think of about 2,000 players I'd rather us not sign than Noble, Etherington and Zamora.
  • ashley said:

Bit random.
    Who would you like to see us buy in errr a year or two?

• I heard David Silva might be available after a severe injury will hamper his form. We could take a punt on him on a 12 month contract?
  • Bizarre ?Really ? What's bizarre about having no money to sign anyone ,assuming some money in the distant future and not wanting to waste it- after years of penury- on third rate , over rated has beens/ never were type players looking for a big pay day at our expense.quite happy with the type of player that we have playing for us at the moment thanks.had enough of Hasselbaink type nonsense that ,in part ,we have taken years to get over.
  • But why choose Noble? Seems a hard working, fan favourite of a player. The complete opposite to the JFH type.
  • I am all twigletted out from Xmas

Would rather pork scratchings

Now who was it I am sure they worked with his father in law or sis in law

Or someone like that

• I'm excited about signing Sterling in 10 years time, he'll be 28 and just at his peak, can't wait!
  • edited January 2013

I am all twigletted out from Xmas

Twiglets make you fat.

FACT!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• No they make you fatter

Fact

8+)
  • Ha ha ..... so they do!
  • Villa on twitter seem to think Stephens deal is making 'Strong Progress'. I hope not. Stephens is a player we need to keep, yes he hasn't been at his best but when he is he's different gear!
  • The mark noble rants have proper made me giggle. Cheers
  • Good to have you on here Kieran. Say hi to your old man from us all!
  • Must admit dale has played well in the last set of games I have seen

Funny that it was the games before the window re opened

If they are willing to pay and not feck about with the money with add Ons etc as the payment

He can go hopefully the money can be spent on players if not it can go to help out the kitty and keep SCP out of the line of fire
  • Villa on twitter seem to think Stephens deal is making 'Strong Progress'. I hope not. Stephens is a player we need to keep, yes he hasn't been at his best but when he is he's different gear!

Made my night - hope this is true, allows us to strengthen without losing Hamer, Solly and Pritch.
  • WSS said:

Good to have you on here Kieran. Say hi to your old man from us all!

Thanks! And will do :)
  • Did I not have a little wager about Boyd to Leeds ??? Can't remember who with now either damn it was for two pints as well

Step forward my wager buddy

Seem to remember a packet of twiglets aswell!
    Don't forget the salty nuts

• Who was it though ???
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!