Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• george Friend in talks with Middlesbrough its confirmed on the Doncaster website so were South London Press correct with their story and were we ever after him I wonder?

Links below:

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/friend-fee-agreed-with-boro-257231.aspx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18941964
  • Middlesborough is a long way from Barnstaple. Actually everywhere is a long way from Barnstaple!
  • FR round up of crap:

21 Jul 2012 12:26:47
    Charlton are currently in talks with Blackburn over the possible transfer of David goodwillie. Charlton want to loan first with the option of buying in Jan. However Blackburn are looking to sell now.

21 Jul 2012 08:24:38
    Charlton are looking to sign one big name striker.

They are looking at Sam baldock, or roque Santa cruz on loan from man city!

Exciting stuff

21 Jul 2012 19:05:09
    Charlton to complete the signing of David goodwillie in the next 48 hours

It also seems Paul Hayes and Danny Haynes have had a child:

21 Jul 2012 19:59:45
    Paul Haynes, Charlton striker on he's way to Brentford and Jack Bidwell season long loan from Everton.
  • FR round up of crap:

21 Jul 2012 12:26:47
    Charlton are currently in talks with Blackburn over the possible transfer of David goodwillie. Charlton want to loan first with the option of buying in Jan. However Blackburn are looking to sell now.

21 Jul 2012 08:24:38
    Charlton are looking to sign one big name striker.

They are looking at Sam baldock, or roque Santa cruz on loan from man city!

Exciting stuff

21 Jul 2012 19:05:09
    Charlton to complete the signing of David goodwillie in the next 48 hours

It also seems Paul Hayes and Danny Haynes have had a child:

21 Jul 2012 19:59:45
    Paul Haynes, Charlton striker on he's way to Brentford and Jack Bidwell season long loan from Everton.

Someone is on the sauce who ever comes up with that
  • Just one thought (amongst many I admit).... maybe one or two of the afore mentioned 'targets' are waiting to have a face to face with Sir Chris of Powell on his return from the Iberian peninsula.
  • I thought SCP was with the squad in Spain ? ;0)
  • Why is Powell at the library
  • From the People this morning.

Charlton boss Chris Power wants to snatch Mali Midfielder Kalifa Cisse, 28 from the gasp of Bolton. The former B City enforcer played for Bolton on trail last week, but Powell is keen to take him on this week. Bolton gave him a chance to impress, however Charlton seem even more interested in taking him permanently.
  • I reckon they'll be lots of rumors flying around , about us this week as CP is back in the country, 1 or 2 new signings by next weekend is my prediction.
  • I reckon they'll be lots of rumors flying around , about us this week as CP is back in the country, 1 or 2 new signings by next weekend is my prediction.

And neither Baldock or Friend. NITK

• Sponsored links:

• Why is Powell at the library

What? Me know comprende
  • edited July 2012
    I'll
    Bunny said:

we're paying Henderson c.£12k, and Keogh must be on a fair wedge too.

No we arent. They don't play for us.
  • Sorry, forgot.

;0)
  • Really don't want Goodwillie but any signing would just be reassuring of the financial situation.
  • Is there any concrete behind Goodwillie rumour?
  • nope
  • Sa said he is in the librarian peninsula

Was a poor attemp at a joke
  • Classic FR:

Charlton close to loan deal for David Bentley with option of permanent should Charlton be promoted in may.

BWP to Leicester for £1.5m

Reliable source!
  • edited July 2012
    Latest gem from FR.

John Guidetti is the latest option for Chris Powell after the Sam Baldock offer has died and is opt to join Barnsley or Millwall.

Guidetti scored 20 in 23 games in the Dutch league for Feyenoord and is touted by his coach to be as good as zlatan ibrahimovic but with no chances at the ethiad and interest from premier league clubs dying the championship looks the only option as Feyenoord cant afford to buy the striker.

• Sponsored links:

• No chance we will get him.
  • Guidetti is a beast on FM for me in my first premiership season, no chance in hell of him joining us
  • Latest gem from FR.

John Guidetti is the latest option for Chris Powell after the Sam Baldock offer has died and is opt to join Barnsley or Millwall.

Not heard anymore on this on HoF. I think people were just speculating on West Ham offering Baldock as part of any deal for Trotter.

Also, Berylson does back Jackett on players, but I think we'd have to lose Henderson's wages first - otherwise we'd have 3 strikers on a lot of money. And our way of doing things so far is to budget for decent wages for the first XI, with cheaper back-ups and something to spare for loans just incase.

Unlikely transfer, I'd suggest.
  • edited July 2012
    George Friend in contract talks with Middlesbrough, and Nottingham Forest bidding for player - after Middlesbrough agreed a fee with Doncaster Rovers.

(source - a proper football journalist).
  • Bunny why the hell do u spend so much time here?? Your on hear half a dozen times a day. I don't give a f!@k about millwall rumours! Don't they have a forum were u can post and bore other people
  • edited July 2012
    Red one said:

Bunny why the hell do u spend so much time here?? Your on hear half a dozen times a day. I don't give a f!@k about millwall rumours! Don't they have a forum were u can post and bore other people

House of Fun don't have a rumours thread - Millwall fans don't give much of a fcuk about things like that, however, I'm a bit of an anorak...and so feel very at home here Red One...and have to get my nerdy football message board thrills here.
  • Bunny why the hell do u spend so much time here?? Your on hear half a dozen times a day. I don't give a f!@k about millwall rumours! Don't they have a forum were u can post and bore other people
    Why so aggressive? Can't see the problem with other fans commenting myself.
  • And very welcome you are too Bunny.
  • Latest gem from FR.

I don't know what's more ridiculous about this one - the idea that we're after John Guidetti or the idea that Baldock mught join Barnsley
  • edited July 2012
    Bunny comes across as a good bloke and makes sensible and intelligent comments. are you sure you're millwall ? ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!