Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Never heard of Guidetti before now - sounds like he could be special though!

Highly unlikely tbh - but I'll remember the name
  • JTJT
    edited July 2012

Bunny comes across as a good bloke and makes sensible and intelligent comments. are you sure you're millwall ? ;-)

Think he is a she...

• @Bunny Trams or Trains?

; )
  • Ah right sorry she appears a fine women.
  • Ah right sorry she appears a fine women.

"woman
  • I mean in all fairness bunny and SLL are more than respectable posters in all things except when they try and avoid the FACT that as a bunch of fans the scum have more c**** per 100 fans than any other teams supporters in the whole of the world FACT
  • Bunny and SLL are both decent people judging by their posts. Ignore the idiots guys.
  • We shoulld limit Smallwall posters to a max number of times they can log on-----say about twice a decade.

Noooooo hold on thats much to anorac why dont they just f++k off ! any offfence is intended.
  • edited July 2012
    Agree, bunny is a decent poster
  • edited July 2012
    May I join the Spanner love in? Live and let live if they want to visit us for therapy and an escape from their own knuckle dragging forum(s) so be it.

Now back to the rumours, my mate who works with a close friend of...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bunny I love you
  • Is this going to turn into a would ya?
  • I prefer reading their input as opposed to quite a few Addicks on here, even though I really don't like millwall very much a at all.
  • I mean in all fairness bunny and SLL are more than respectable posters in all things except when they try and avoid the FACT that as a bunch of fans the scum have more c**** per 100 fans than any other teams supporters in the whole of the world FACT

Erm, apart from the several posts that I posted about that in the specific thread on Millwall on this site.

And whilst I have moved to a very emasculating part of the country, in West Sussex, I am still very much a man.

• edited July 2012

@Bunny Trams or Trains?

; )

Trains - I still have my complete timetable of western European trains from my trip around Europe in 1997. If I'm bored I'll still look up the evening schedule from Koln...to cheer myself up..
  • so the only rumour is that bunny might be a woman? This thread is now steering well away from it's subject. Can't we just keep it for rumours?
  • We shoulld limit Smallwall posters to a max number of times they can log on-----say about twice a decade.

Noooooo hold on thats much to anorac why dont they just f++k off ! any offfence is intended.

This would be considered flirting on House of Fun.

But, LargeAddick is right...get back to Mr Baldock and other rumours.
  • Kalifa Cisse from Bristol City? Anyone know anything about him?
  • Bristol City fan I regularly speak to loves the man. Tough tackling midfielder I believe
  • Could do with one of them, let's hope the rumour is true.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
    Aagh ....150 new posts on the Rumours thread - and it's all about Bunny, whether she is a man or a woman, and is an okay poster.

Somebody make up a rumour. It doesn't have to be true, just sound interesting!
  • Walking through eltham today I overheard a guy in a charlton top talking about david beckham, does that count as a rumour?
  • Better, Sam .....but please try harder.
  • Zak Whitbread in talks with Leicester, good signing on a free. Sam Vokes made available by Wolves, worth a punt?
  • Sam Vokes could be decent competition (3 goals in 14 for Brighton in 2012) but it's a question of how much he wants a week.
  • Leicester just seem desperate to sign anyone who is half decent.
  • Baldock still hasn't signed? Varney out!
  • Got an email from the club about Valley Gold. Pictures of Wilson, Solly and Wagstaff. No Green - a sign he's leaving?
  • No Haynes either but I doubt he's leaving.
  • edited July 2012
    Scoham said:

Got an email from the club about Valley Gold. Pictures of Wilson, Solly and Wagstaff. No Green - a sign he's leaving?

Wilson is a new signing so the club might want to show him off a bit and Solly and Waggy have been at the club for a ages so it shows what people are getting out of their money. So I wouldn't take it as a sign he's leaving.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!