Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• West Ham are signing Mali striker Mobido Maiga pushing Baldock further down the pecking order.
    And Berbatov if you believe the papers.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18873645

Leicester set to sign striker Marko Futacs. This definitely means we are signing Schlupp.
    Marko Futacks. Arf, arf, snort. Sorry, very childish.
  • Sam baldock has been left out of west hams friendly against oxford tonight! Could he be on his way to cafc! Top quality signing in my opinion
  • edited July 2012
    Sam baldock has been left out of west hams friendly against oxford tonight! Could he be on his way to cafc! Top quality signing in my opinion
    Or seeing as he's played 3 scored 3 they need to look at the other strikers as to who will be lining up with him in the Prem!

Anyway, unrelated rumour has it that PSG are going to put in a cheeky bid for Modric....
  • Sam baldock has been left out of west hams friendly against oxford tonight! Could he be on his way to cafc! Top quality signing in my opinion
    Woo Hoo
    Sam baldock has been left out of west hams friendly against oxford tonight! Could he be on his way to cafc! Top quality signing in my opinion
    Or seeing as he's played 3 scored 3 they need to look at the other strikers as to who will be linin up with him in the Prem
    Boo

• Scott McGinty going on loan to Oxford
    Is he related to Sean - the old youth team player?
    Is he related to Sean - the old youth team player?
    it is sean - henry made an uncharacteristic mistake

• Talksport radio announced this morning charlton had signed Sam baldock!!!! Kinda confused because there been no confirmation????
  • Talksport is known as Talkshite for a reason, you know. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Talksport radio announced this morning charlton had signed Sam baldock!!!! Kinda confused because there been no confirmation????
    That would be because Talksport are unreliable and have a habit of talking shit.
  • Oh ok lol don't listen to the station to be honest but my dad heard it this morning!
    Oh please be true!
  • Oh ok lol don't listen to the station to be honest but my dad heard it this morning!
    Its alright mate I'd love it to happen and if I heard it I'd have gone into getting my hopes mode which I already have.

However in the real world I don't expect any CAFC transfers to happen or be announced until the squad get back from Spain.
  • Talksport also said we'd signed Stuart Beavon 2 weeks ago, so i'd take what they say in a similar light to Football Rumours.
  • We've signed Stuart Beavon too?

Fantastic news. Well done Talk Shite !

• I very much hope this is true! Would be excellent signing, but are we "Big" enough for him ;-)
    Was this said in jest?

If we signed him we would be classed as MASSIVE !

op would love that !
    Or seeing as he's played 3 scored 3 they need to look at the other strikers as to who will be lining up with him in the Prem!
    you really think baldock will be playing in the prem in front of Cole, Vaz Te and others that they'll be signing? I highly doubt it
  • Also bear in mind Allardyce loves to play hoof ball and Baldock is only 5'7 so he doesn't really fit in with his style.
  • Also bear in mind Allardyce loves to play hoof ball and Baldock is only 5'7 so he doesn't really fit in with his style.
    If you look at a couple of Baldocks goals from last season, one or two were route one with Baldock getting on the end of a flick on (probably Cole's), certainly bodes well for a potential Kerm partnership.

• Sponsored links:

you really think baldock will be playing in the prem in front of Cole, Vaz Te and others that they'll be signing? I highly doubt it
    Tongue in cheek comment, obviously. They've hardly played Real Madrid, AC Milan and Bayern Munich in the 3 friendlies have they? My point is you can't necessarily link being left out of a friendly with a move from the club, Hamer didn't play on Saturday, doesn't mean he's leaving does it?
  • Hamer's leaving?

Runs from room screaming.
  • Hammers duo sign for Charlton - done deal.

http://www.cact.org.uk/newsitem.php?id=1124

Lol.
  • I been waiting for someone to post that link up. :)
  • The moose seems to think deal for Baldock agreed but he don't wanna leave.
    What does he know anyway.
    "tooooooll"
  • I asked him on Twitter this morning and he said what Carly Burn said above.To be fair he is normally spot on with West Ham.
  • The moose seems to think deal for Baldock agreed but he don't wanna leave.
    What does he know anyway.
    "tooooooll"

Well I hope that's true about deal agreed. Baldock is obviously not in SA's plans so should get his ass over to where he is wanted.

• JTJT
    edited July 2012
    The 'Moose' put something on twitter about Moyes in talks with Spurs few weeks back and got a tweet back threatening legal action from the Everton head of communications and he quickly withdrew the comments. He makes it up as he goes along.

• JT said:

The 'Moose' put something on twitter about Moyes in talks with Spurs few weeks back and got a tweet back threatening legal action from the Everton head of communications and he quickly withdrew the comments. He makes it up as he goes along.

But when it comes to West Ham matters he is actually normally fairly reliable as he is a big West ham fan, so knows a little bit more than about most other clubs.

• tend to not want to believe anyone that calls themself the moose
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!