Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Baldock signing for us would make me very happy.

I would renounce those false gods, the famous five, and worship instead at the Church of Brunello
    Won't be able to match Forest's wages I guess. Where's Baldock from. Londoner/South East? Maybe a chance if that's the case. Also Loan or Permanent?

• With Forests new found wealth i expect Baldock,given the choice,will end up there

Forest havn't got a manager at the moment though have they
  • Baldock signing for us would make me very happy.

I would renounce those false gods, the famous five, and worship instead at the Church of Brunello
    Won't be able to match Forest's wages I guess. Where's Baldock from. Londoner/South East? Maybe a chance if that's the case. Also Loan or Permanent?

Buckinghamshire hence starting with MK Dons but may have moved to London already as with West Ham.

• If forest are as loaded as we think , if they want Baldock , they'll get him.
  • "#cafc boss Chris Powell in SLP today. Spells out that he has zero intention of Chris Solly going anywhere."

From Richard Cawley on Twitter.
  • The curse of wikipedia!
    AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi claims the club have sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to Paris St Germain. The Milan stars would move to the big-spending French club in a €62million deal
    thats cheaper than carroll and henderson. well done 'king' kenny!
    Is that 'king Kenny?

• How can Forest be in for someone when they haven't got a manager?
  • Is Baldock really as good as everyone is suggesting? Don't think I've seen him play, really have no idea.

Could he play alongside BWP or Haynes, or like them would he need to play alongside Yann or Hayes?
  • With Forests new found wealth i expect Baldock,given the choice,will end up there

Forest havn't got a manager at the moment though have they
    True,although would any player,when the £'s are offered, let that affect their eventual choice. Call me cynical ;)

• Is Baldock really as good as everyone is suggesting? Don't think I've seen him play, really have no idea.

Could he play alongside BWP or Haynes, or like them would he need to play alongside Yann or Hayes?
    I don't get what the big hype is about, all I can think is that either he is really good on football manager or people here have a lot of Hammer mates who bang on about how good every player of theirs is. No one here can really have seen him that often.
  • Sponsored links:

• No doubt both clubs will hard sell to Baldock. Easier for us with manager in place who can tell him what he wants to hear about being part of the future of the club and maybe even some guarantee of first team selection which obviously Forest can't do. Ultimately though he will make his decision based on £ and quite frankly why wouldn't he. 65% Forest. 35% Charlton apologies to oohahh.
  • What happened to rumour of Zak Whitbread interesting a championsip side. Was supposed to be in D Mirror, but didn't see anything
  • Surely if Baldock was that good he would have got more starts last season, also he would not be available for loan or transfer.
  • What happened to rumour of Zak Whitbread interesting a championsip side. Was supposed to be in D Mirror, but didn't see anything

Supposed to be going to Wigan.
  • Umm didn't we sign someone after Parky had been sacked but before Powell? May have been Ecclescake on loan?
  • Akos Buzaky has left QPR, would be a great signing if we could pull it off, highly unlikely though!
  • Akos Buzaky has left QPR, would be a great signing if we could pull it off, highly unlikely though!
    His Wikipedia page says he's signed a contract with Blackpool. Again, probably just made up!

Agree he would be a quality signing though

What happened to rumour of Zak Whitbread interesting a championsip side. Was supposed to be in D Mirror, but didn't see anything

Cheers Clem. So much for that then!

• We haven't signed anyone since Monday.

Is the manager still on holiday?
  • Jamal Lascelles might be joining Tottenham for 3 million, and i think i read that they may send him out on loan to get more games and experience etc. Young highly rated CB. Good cover for a loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Re Baldock, he picked up an injury soon after signing for West Ham then they signed Vaz Te and Maynard, he never really got a look in after that. Start of last season he was absolutely flying for MK Dons, scoring for fun and that is why I rate him.
  • I think Baldock is a very good player and interesting that we are in for him.
  • edited July 2012
    Have you just made that up?
    No...I'm just going dotty!

C'mon. He's got a point.
  • looking at that vid he has good feet & not bad when 1on1 with the keeper...........BWP watch out !!
  • looking at that vid he has good feet & not bad when 1on1 with the keeper...........Dexter Blackstock watch out !!
  • That video is superb. Forest bound then :0(
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!