Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Yaya Banana rumoured to be in London today (twitter)

Martyn Waghorn wanted by Hartlepool
  • We need to go all out to sign baldock, I mean it,the bloke would hit 20 goals easily
  • well we don't have the money and he wants to stay at Wet Spam, so a bit of a non-starter imo
  • We need to go all out to sign baldock, I mean it,the bloke would hit 20 goals easily
    couldn't disagree more, no more than 10-15 IMO
  • yaya banana????

i aint having thats a real person
  • definitely a real guy, but I'd love to know how joe random in the street knows what he looks like

Yaya Banana is Bradley wright Phillips second cousin ?.This true?

yep
  • or ya. if you like.

yep
    Interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
  • If people are going to link him with us can you atleast use his correct name. Its actually Banana Ya Ya.
  • He's a right back. We definitely don't need one of those.
  • thought he was a centre half
  • Intreguing how as soon as the financial issues are made public we go and sign a few
  • Intreguing how as soon as the financial issues are made public we go and sign a few
    I think they may have been planning to sign someone anyway at this time of year.
  • yeah, its always best to do it in the transfer market.
  • Random Twitter rumour: Charlton are set to battle it out with Birmingham for loan signing of Raheem Sterling
  • Lewis McGugan rumours on twitter
  • Random Twitter rumour: Charlton are set to battle it out with Birmingham for loan signing of Raheem Sterling
    would be a great signing looking to the future, but can't see much point in getting him on a loan

• Sponsored links:

Great player but likely to want to stick around at Forest given their influx of wedge
    Great player but likely to want to stick around at Forest given their influx of wedge
    Can't see it on twitter and this rumour was brought up around a month back and then it disppeared quickly

• #cafc also believed to be keen on #afcb winger @MarcPugh7 having made enquiries during the past two transfer windows, understands Daily Echo
  • Neil Perrett ‏@neilperrettecho

#cafc also believed to be keen on #afcb winger @MarcPugh7 having made enquiries during the past two transfer windows, understands Daily Echo

That is a tweet from a Bournemoth Echo journalist, who is usually on the money with his stuff
  • Marc Pugh would be a good signing. A left winger who scores goals and has played with Wiggins before. That would free up Johnnie Jackson to play centre mid, so would strengthen our options in that position too.
  • Isn't he out of contract?
  • I think he is a very good player, even last season at the Valley when his team mates were dire he still looked dangerous
  • Asked my bro about Pugh, works for BBC Solent sport. Looking into it
  • looking into the Solent?
  • Thought Pugh was their best player when we played them at the seaweed stadium in March.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!