Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited July 2012
  • edited July 2012
    Rhodes has confirmed he's going to brighton tonight, big signing for them
    I reckon they could go up this year, with or without Rhodes.
  • Rhodes has confirmed he's going to brighton tonight, big signing for them
    wheres that?
  • edit **may have got that wrong
  • thought as much.
  • Brighton supporting mate dropped by to tell me that Rhodes is going to Brighton, but we may be getting Craig Mackhail Smith? If that happens, suspect bye bye BWP or Kermogant (sobbing face thingy)!
  • he won't go brighton. I hear there is a fake Rhodes twitter account going round, probably just people falling for that.
  • Could I have some rumours on the next ex-Charlton player we will be signing please. Defoe is available and I reckon Bent at the right price too.
  • I assume you mean D Bent not M Bent?
  • Sky Sports understands Charlton have turned down an offer from Oldham for striker Leon Clarke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why on earth would we do a thing like that?
    Perhaps it was an offer to take him off our hands for free, and we want a fee.
    Perhaps it was an offer to take him off our hands for free, and we want a fee.
    Tell Oldham to up their bid to a pound then!
  • Could do with another signing today .....I'm getting a taste for this.

;o)
  • edited July 2012
    A Pompey fan on FR has linked us to signing Hayden Mullins!
  • why would we want him?
  • A Pompey fan on FR has linked us to signing Hayden Mullins!
    Only eight players turned up for Portsmouth first day of pre season training today, and all of them are expected to leave. Mullins, Varney, Halford, Ben Heim, Norris all seen on SSN at Pompeys training facilities.

Well it wouldn't be a transfer window without being linked to him!
    who ?
  • he won't go brighton. I hear there is a fake Rhodes twitter account going round, probably just people falling for that.
    I've heard it from a couple of people
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard the Craig mikal smith thing about a month a go and I heard it again today

He would be a great addition but can not be cheap

If we get someone like that then either bwp or kermy are off surely
  • edited July 2012
    I heard the Craig mikal smith thing about a month a go and I heard it again today

Would rather have Aluko if thats happening. Smith only scored 9 goals last season.
  • I just can't see cms coming to us as third choice

Tbh I can't see him coming at all but who knows
  • Cms is like forest gump. The fella don't stop running. Must be a right arse ache for defenders
  • Cms is like forest gump. The fella don't stop running. Must be a right arse ache for defenders
    A bit like Luke Varney, you mean .....?
  • Would love cms. Mustard
  • Heard from Arsenal mate that we are trying to get Henri Lansbury on season loan.
  • I heard the Craig mikal smith thing about a month a go and I heard it again today

Have to say as much as I like BWP, big Yann and CMS would be a tasty partnership
  • edited July 2012
    Heard from Arsenal mate that we are trying to get Henri Lansbury on season loan.
    I would be very surprised to see Lansbury back in the Championship. I think he's done his time in this division and will be looking for a loan (maybe even permanent) move to a lower Premier League club.

I wouldn't be complaining if he did turn up at The Valley, though..

Have to say as much as I like BWP, big Yann and CMS would be a tasty partnership
    Prefer Yann/Baldock myself.....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!