Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I think we all need a group hug lol
  • Looks like Wilson, Cook, Schlupp and Russell in 1 day might happen.
    Where is the Schlupp rumour mate?
    2 strikers in, must mean we have found places for Hayes and Clarke
    Where is the Schlupp rumour mate?
    Been reliably informed we are getting him in on loan.

2 strikers in, must mean we have found places for Hayes and Clarke
    Powell does love a striker

• Was told a while ago that we had targeted Wilson for this season and the same source has since said that he had been brought in as cover for RM/RB.
    Was also told about 5 weeks ago that Waggy was being offered as a makeweight deal for Antonio.
    Just saying but reliable info
  • Peterborough close to signing Michael Bostwick from Stevenage according to SP.
  • If we've got rid of Hayes and Clarke I'd be quite chuffed - provided they get replaced adequately.

Schlupp and this young Cookie monster would tick those boxes

• SSN are saying Charlton are about to sign Jordan Cook from Sunderland. Not the Cook we were thinking of was it! Anyway I think they have got the idea from his |Twitter account. The Charlton mentioned ain't us its a Karen.
  • Sponsored links:

• SSN are saying Charlton are about to sign Jordan Cook from Sunderland. Not the Cook we were thinking of was it! Anyway I think they have got the idea from his |Twitter account. The Charlton mentioned ain't us its a Karen.
    I've got to get out more!
  • edited July 2012
    Thought Crawley may have been interested in signing Clarke permenantly.

Maybe he earns more at Charlton, then others have offered him - so he'll sit on his contract here?
  • Thought Crawley may have been interested in signing Clarke permenantly.

Maybe he earns more at Charlton, then others have offered him - so he'll sit on his contract here?
    Clarke was an Evans signing. O'Driscoll probably wouldn't want him.
  • Good point.
  • Does anyone have a link saying anything about us signing Schlupp? I'd be keen to know where this particular rumour originated from?
  • Bit concerned if we sign Schlupp and Cook, while letting Hayes go. Not sure about Cook but doesn't that leave us with several strikers that can't play together and no back up for Yann?
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7884115/Charlton-to-capture-Wilson
    Sorry not true, unless it's on the OS.

Is that right, Henry?
  • Have we stopped perusing Wordsworth? Hope not I think head be a quality addition
  • Have we stopped perusing Wordsworth? Hope not I think head be a quality addition
    Do we know if we were in the first place?

• Sponsored links:

• I'm sure I remember a few people saying that we were
  • I think people were just bandying his name around as a player they would like to see come in. I know I mentioned him as a player I would like us to sign, he can play central or left midfield and has a great pass and shot on him, very similar to JJ but he oozes class on the pitch
  • saw people mentioning Manny Smith on here the other day, he's gone to Notts County
  • Soccer Sauce‏@soccer_sauce

Charlton will press ahead with a bid to bring Chelsea DF Patrick Van Aanholt in on a 6 month loan #CAFC #ADDICKS #CFC
  • Van Aanholt is a left back so I can't see that having any legs.
  • the same twitter account is also saying Millwall are trying to Loan Chris Martin from Norwich

he's decent
    Who wants a player with no legs anyway!
    And can play RB i think
  • Van Aanholt is highly rated within Chelsea, not sure they'll let him go out, they may want him for the COC etc.
  • Wilson now confirmed on Stevenage site
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!