Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• You lot on here make me sick! There is no official news we r in the shit, u lot r making up bullshit as u go along! How u r all contemplating losing solly is beyond me, no official statement has been made about the club and for these so called ppl 'in the know' they could b any tom, dick or harry!!! Am ashamed that u lot call yourselves charlton fans, u lot r the sort of fans that drag our club down!!! RANT OVER!!!!!!
  • You lot on here make me sick! There is no official news we r in the shit, u lot r making up bullshit as u go along! How u r all contemplating losing solly is beyond me, no official statement has been made about the club and for these so called ppl 'in the know' they could b any tom, dick or harry!!! Am ashamed that u lot call yourselves charlton fans, u lot r the sort of fans that drag our club down!!! RANT OVER!!!!!!
    Bad day at the office Tony? Has Kevin still not replied to your fax?
    Reallllllyyyy
  • If that's your year of birth I am deeply concerned
    You lot on here make me sick! There is no official news we r in the shit, u lot r making up bullshit as u go along! How u r all contemplating losing solly is beyond me, no official statement has been made about the club and for these so called ppl 'in the know' they could b any tom, dick or harry!!! Am ashamed that u lot call yourselves charlton fans, u lot r the sort of fans that drag our club down!!! RANT OVER!!!!!!
    Reallllllyyyy
    your a complete arse thats official

Rant over? Come on, you can surely rant a bit more.
  • edited July 2012
    Wow! Dal you must be well and truly embarrassed right now.
  • I'm a Charlton hater and so is my wife
  • dalboy1986 thats some sad post you have made right there... no need for that at all, officially embarrassed yourself mate, people are entitled to their opinions about the club and its on goings whether you like it or not. think you should go to bed and take a long hard look at yourself pal
  • Think you lot are being a tad harsh, he obviously needs to work on his delivery but he cares about the club like everyone else
  • Sponsored links:

• Dalboy, if you knew the history some of the posters on here had with CAFC you would not be so quick to dismiss them.

Some of the people concerned are Charlton people who have done more for Charlton than me and you will ever do. Because you dont like what they have to say dont attack them.
    Lern to spel you k**t!

• Ha ha ha
  • Another contender for post of the year.
  • Cawley tweeted saying Wilson in but not at the expense of Solly! Perhaps we are adding on the right and no one is going out?
  • Epic post
  • Cawley tweeted saying Wilson in but not at the expense of Solly! Perhaps we are adding on the right and no one is going out?
    we need confirmation from one of the famous 5 first.

• Is this hysteria not similar to last year when Powell said we had the same budget as Rochdale? Let's wait and see whats happened when Birmingham rolls round...
  • I couldn't care less what u lot thought of my post, yes i may only be 25 years of age but as a charlton fan of 14 years im always told by my dad the trial and tribulations of the club! Massive massive stadium years ago bigger than wembley, our fight to get back to the valley and finally getting there and I've been lucky enough to see my beloved charlton grace the best league in the world and hold our own, i'll apologise now if I've offended anyone but i feel strongly like most of u about charlton, if things r as bad as people say they r we need to stick together in this! Apologys for anyone offended but all this talk isn't what charlton athletic is about, we r a club that through hard times stick together and come out on top everytime !!!
  • Sponsored links:

Bad day at the office Tony? Has Kevin still not replied to your fax?
    Very good, made me laugh Clem.
  • I couldn't care less what u lot thought of my post, yes i may only be 25 years of age but as a charlton fan of 14 years im always told by my dad the trial and tribulations of the club! Massive massive stadium years ago bigger than wembley, our fight to get back to the valley and finally getting there and I've been lucky enough to see my beloved charlton grace the best league in the world and hold our own, i'll apologise now if I've offended anyone but i feel strongly like most of u about charlton, if things r as bad as people say they r we need to stick together in this! Apologys for anyone offended but all this talk isn't what charlton athletic is about, we r a club that through hard times stick together and come out on top everytime !!!
    Fair play to you for an apology but a serious word of advice. Chill the feck out a bit. Your BP won't take that attitude for another fifty five years.

• I believe our current squad can hold it's own against most other Championship clubs, so as long as we don't start selling our best players,we'll be all right.
    COYR!!!!
    Well done for apologizing, but I don't really get what you are getting at. Firstly you say we all hate Charlton, there's nothing wrong etc, and then you say if there is something wrong we need to stick together. So are you now acknowledging that there may be a problem? In the Know posters appear on every message board, and more often than not the 'info' they give is wrong. In this case I think it is quite clear than it's more than just a couple of people pretending they have heard fact, when really they just overheard things down the pub. Many people have heard similar things, from different people which suggests we should definitely be regarding this situation as serious. On top of this there are clues that we can all see that back up the claims of 'The Famous 5', ie Varney leaving with no statement, Newell leaving, no signings etc.

You speak of your Dad telling you about us getting back to the Valley, so surely you can appreciate the good work that being proactive and dealing with problems as fans can bring. That is why it is important to believe the info we are being told by WSS, Rothko, NLA, Airman and Prague and try and act upon it, starting with the meeting on Tuesday night. You are right in your second post about the need to stick together, and I sincerely hope that your thoughts have moved on from your first post and realize that this is the truth, we are in trouble and you can join us in trying to resolve the situation.
  • Yea i can c what u are saying, as i sed i apologise for a stupid post but charlton is everything to me just like it is to everyone on Here, i don't know wats going on and most ppl on here don't actually no wats going on but until charlton's official website has something to say on it ppl should just calm down a little.
  • Yea i can c what u are saying, as i sed i apologise for a stupid post but charlton is everything to me just like it is to everyone on Here, i don't know wats going on and most ppl on here don't actually no wats going on but until charlton's official website has something to say on it ppl should just calm down a little.
    Can we ditch the text speak dalboy,it drives me mad.

• Think you lot are being a tad harsh, he obviously needs to work on his delivery but he cares about the club like everyone else
    Wilson or Dalboy?
    But the problem is, the official website would not say anything until it was probably too late to help as they wouldn't want to cause panic. If we just sit back and wait, it could all be too late. Being proactive is the way these issues can get solved, not just sitting and waiting to be told by the club that we are in trouble, something they will not want to do until as late as possible.
  • edited July 2012
    This
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!