Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Thought Pugh was their best player when we played them at the seaweed stadium in March.
    didnt play mate
  • lol
  • Old fellas eyes ain't what they used to be.
  • If we could sign fromer Barsley keeper Lars Leese along with Danny Pugh and Marc Pugh that would be a dream for me.
  • Thought Pugh was their best player when we played them at the seaweed stadium in March.
    didnt play mate
    lol I thought he was the tall lad on the left, well who ever that was for Bournemouth he was pretty good :)
  • curly hair? If so that was Malone, since signed by Millwall. Good player.
  • Yep that's the one cheers Large, shame his gone to that lot obviously means his pants now.
  • suprised you could see over to the left wing...ive never watched a game of football that pissed in my life.
  • Francis Jeffers is looking to return to the Football League???
    Why do nightclubs have such rubbish names?
  • Franny Jeffers training with Tranmere according to the DM.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Andy Gray wanted by Leeds after release by Barnsley
  • Francis Jeffers is looking to return to the Football League???
    Why do nightclubs have such rubbish names?
    There's one in Brighton called 'Pouches'.

• Wednesday looking like they're going for it.

#John Percy ‏@John__Percy
    #swfc close to signing Michail Antonio for fee of around 750k. Also trying to sign Jay Bothroyd and DJ Campbell on season loans
  • Glad Mullins has gone to Birmingham. Sheff Weds seemed to have signed loads of players!
  • Matt Holland is to become executive ambassador (whatever that is) for us according to a few people's twitter and FR.. It's probably rubbish I suppose.
  • The Massive are following the Charlton model at the moment.
  • Zak Whitbread

Anyone heard that one?
  • It's not funny though is it ?
  • Whitbread would be a good signing
  • Cawley just tweeted Brum in for Sharon Ambrose
  • Sponsored links:

• Zak Whitbread

Anyone heard that one?
    Only on Twitter.
  • It's not funny though is it ?
    Ha ha! Made me chuckle

• Freddie Eastwood (always being linked with us) has signed a 2 yr contract for Southend.
  • AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi claims the club have sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to Paris St Germain. The Milan stars would move to the big-spending French club in a €62million deal
  • Nottingham Forest are now the main bidders for Baldock along with CAFC

From Cawleys Twitter
  • SLP reporting that it's us and Forest in for Baldock.
  • AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi claims the club have sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to Paris St Germain. The Milan stars would move to the big-spending French club in a €62million deal
    Another two we've missed out on thanks to Jimenez
    thats cheaper than carroll and henderson. well done 'king' kenny!
  • Baldock signing for us would make me very happy.

I would renounce those false gods, the famous five, and worship instead at the Church of Brunello
  • With Forests new found wealth i expect Baldock,given the choice,will end up there

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!