Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Get in!!! BOTN

Love this thread.
  • lol been out for a couple of hours and came back to this ... long live the original rumours
  • Where do I go for a real rumour now?
  • If I could turn the page
    In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
    Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way
    So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
    Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
    Tell me sweet little lies
    (Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
    Oh, no, no you can't disguise
    (You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
    Tell me lies
    Tell me sweet little lies.

(Sweet Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac: album rumours)
  • Sponsored links:

• It is with mixed emotions that I can report that an emergency sitting of the Select Reading Committee sat this afternoon to discuss and cross examine evidence presented by the higher echelons of Charlton Life, namely AFKA,Lookout, WSS and Dazzler.

It emerged though the process that the decision to axe the Rumours, Rumours thread was the work of one, rogue moderator.
    Said moderator pleaded that all related decisions were listed in the 'For Dazzler' email, but all other moderators denied knowledge of this emails existence.

The Committee reported huge failings of moderator governance, accused @Lookout of wilful ignorance, and concluded that AFKA was not a fit person full stop (bit unecessary I thought, they'll be bringing my height into it next).

As a result, Rumours Rumours survives for another day, pending further investigation.

A victory for the board anarchists.
    funny gifs

• ...- ...- ...- ...- ...- ...- ...- ...- ...- Older posters will know what ...- means and it's significance.
  • No foul language please Soundas, final warning.
  • Meanwhile in the world of Football Rumours

03 May 2012 18:24:16
    charlton shall be looking into the signature of:
    kevin doyle
    stuart beavon
    tamas kadar
    andros townsend
    dean parrett
    lloyd sam
    billy paynter
    danny rose (loanee)
    craig dawson

03 May 2012 16:29:35
    Chris Powell, manager of Charlton Athletic is looking at signing 3 of the following players to bolster his chances in the championship:
    Keiren Westwood (Sunderland)
    Sam Baldock (West Ham United)
    Matt Ritchie (Swindon Town FC)
    Christian Eigler (Fc Nuremburg )
    Martyn Waghorn (Leicester City)
    Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa loan)

• ...- is V SoundAs.

Or am I just not old enough?
  • ...- is V SoundAs.

Or am I just not old enough?
    You should know

...- is V but also follows the first four notes of Beethoven's Fifth. During WWII is was used by the BBC in broadcasts to the continent as in V for Victory.

Der, der, der, deeer
  • But he's put in an extra ...-
  • I've been out to buy my "PRAY FOR RUMOURS RUMOURS" tee shirt for Saturday's game and when I get back I found it's still alive.

It's a miracle!
  • It's alive yes but I suspect it's on life support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Many thanks to the medical team at charlton life.

Rumours rumours lives on.
  • Luke Varney to Leeds
  • I'd like Varney back TBH
  • So was the Yeovil keeper from Kent?
  • Kill it, kill it with fire
  • Kevin Doyle would be an amazing unlikely signing.
  • Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies is eyeing Reading striker Leroy Lita to help his side. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace are hoping to sign Sunderland forward Anthony Stokes on loan for the rest of the season. (Daily Mail)

Both formerly connected with us. I'd like either of the subject of these unfounded rumours to come to us.
    Would like to see Simeon Jackson brought in on loan. Perfect for our level. SCP and his team would turn him into a quality product.
  • footballleaguegossip‏@FL_rumours
    Promoted Crawley Town are chasing the perminant signing of on loan striker Leon Clarke. #rumours #ctfc
  • footballleaguegossip‏@FL_rumours
    Promoted Crawley Town are chasing the perminant signing of on loan striker Leon Clarke. #rumours #ctfc
    he is all their's, he was terrible for us!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!