Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I might go back to the beginning of the thread and read every post for old time sake.
  • leroy lita started it and leroy lita should end it..

• I'll miss you Rumours Rumours. :(
  • Goodbye Rumours RIP
  • I think a lot of people lurk here, just not many people post because of the fact not many people have connections and hear rumours, rather come to this thread to be informed of any.

Save the Rumours Rumours thread 2k12
  • RIP Rumours Rumours
  • #Pray4RumoursRumours
  • But I love this thread...

I can't live, if living is without you...

I
  • #justicefortherumoursrumours
  • Sponsored links:

• Time to sayyyyy goooodbyyeeee.....
  • Room for a slimline Summer 2012 rumours thread?
  • Rumours Rumours greatest hits

• #JFTRumoursRumours
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • One of the most upsetting things ever to happen on CL. #RIPRumoursRumours
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA is doing it out of spite because he can't go on Saturday ;0)
  • what gives one person the right to stop such a much loved and believable thread?

i'm not willing to do it because i can't be arsed but is anyone going to start an on-line petition to save RR?
  • I wont believe it until its on the official site
  • Saying goodbye to this thread
    Saying goodbye to this thread
    And as we where saying goodbye to this thread
    Saying goodbye to this thread
  • Just heard on SSN.

chocked up.
    I'm shocked at the decision.
  • Guys / girls, i'm going to kill this thread soon as its got too big and not really serving its purpose as its only really being followed by a small number of people, and anything worthwhile is just being lost.

If you see us rumoured with players, check the RUMOURS category and if there isn't an ongoing thread for that player, start a new thread with that players name in the title. eg. 'Stephen Gleeson rumoured' (and then quote source in the post).

If its just generic rubbish off the silly Football Rumours website, someone start a new thread in the Rumours category for 'Generic Football Rumours rubbish' or something like that.

Cheers Rumettes
    Oh to wield such power ;0)

Dont worry, its just a rumour.
  • now trending on twitter.

Sun headline reads "Woy kills Wumours thread"

Standard headline reads "Boris pledges to save Rumours thread if re-elected"

Express headline reads "Diana calls to save Rumours thread from the grave"

Mail headline reads "Gypsies and increasing house prices to blame for Rumours thread demise"
  • edited May 2012
    Outraged of Yangzhou.

#RIPRR
  • You do realise that there WILL NOT be a rumours thread, you DO realise that don't you.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!