Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• How about Gleeson from MKD and Baldock from WHU as targets?
    I'd be delighted to get either.
  • will try and sound out my MKD contact about Gleeson
  • @Melrose

Freeman is a good shout, looked good at Sheff U the other day.
  • Whisper Whisper!! If Sheff Utd dont go up expect us to be in for at least 1 or 2 of their players. Now which two would you want?
    mcDonald and Maguire. Would like Lowton but no need with Solly here.
  • Baldock would be a great signing.
  • Bowditch and D Powell from MK Dons

The Oldham keeper or Lee from Brentford

McDonald from Sheff U
  • How old is Maik Taylor now ? he could be good back up for Hamer as I don't think Sullivan is good enough for the Championship.

• Has he not signed for Millwall?
  • Richard Wright is out of contract at Ipswich...he's only 33/34 and would be a good back up to Hamer with alot of experience

Coutts from Preston would be another decent signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Adam Clayton is now transfer listed at Leeds. Apparently want's 15k a week though.
  • Going to be a lot of Championship players out of contract or, like Clayton and Boyd, on the transfer list because clubs don't want to pay their wages.

Great opportunity for managers with a good eye for players and a bit of cash to spend.
  • Has he not signed for Millwall?
    Yeah 1 year deal I believe
  • stuart beavon been officially linked with us on sky sports now aswell as sheff utd and preston
  • wayne Routledge would be a good signing if we are pushing on to the premier league but he is under contract while not playing every week at Swansea and is probably on prohibitive wages .he has a house locally .
  • Zander Diamond - now that's a hardy perennial......is he a Darren Purse for our times?
  • Strange about Diamond being released, thought he was made their captain part way through the season. Wouldn't want him in the CHampionship. Should go back to Aberdeen with his tail between his legs.
  • Strange about Diamond being released, thought he was made their captain part way through the season. Wouldn't want him in the CHampionship. Should go back to Aberdeen with his tail between his legs.
    Apparently Oldham couldn't afford to renew his contract.

Oldham couldn't afford to pay his wages anymore. They had to stop playing him to avoid triggering an appearance-based contract extension
  • Sponsored links:

• 02 May 2012 15:45:04
    Charlton manager Chris Powell is hoping to bolster his strike force for next season with acquisition of previous fan favourite Izale McLeod after impressing at Barnet.

Powell is also looking at Alan McCormack from Swindon to strengthen his midfield ready for the Championship Challenge.

My favourite post on FR ever...
  • I'm glad u lot aren't buying our players! Shocking:-)
  • Powell has asked the agents for a right back, left sided CH and a striker. FACT
    Possibly CM
  • edited May 2012
    02 May 2012 15:45:04
    Charlton manager Chris Powell is hoping to bolster his strike force for next season with acquisition of previous fan favourite Izale McLeod after impressing at Barnet.

Powell is also looking at Alan McCormack from Swindon to strengthen his midfield ready for the Championship Challenge.

May or may not be my rumour ;)
  • 02 May 2012 15:45:04

Classic...must have been posted by a lifer. Disappointed not to see Simon Francis doesn't get a mention, though....
  • Whisper last night from SCP that he's having a big clear out after Hartlepool and will be bringing in 20+ new players....

Sh*t ! That was last year's Shirt Sponsors' dinner !

Must be getting old...
  • Zander Diamond - now that's a hardy perennial......is he a Darren Purse for our times?
    Zander - we must sign him - we must have a player named after a fish!
  • Cawley just tweeted :

Just caught up with #cafc boss Chris Powell, who has played down a link to Wycombe striker Stuart Beavon.

• Expecting Beavon to be revealed via a tandem parachute jump on Saturday then.
  • I would expect us to be looking at players that are young enough to make the step up or who have already played at a higher level
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!