Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I seem to remember being very impressed with Marshall when we played them in a cup game last year.
  • I would love to have Leicester's money. They just had a 6.5 Mil bid turned down for Rangers striker. They should turn the Championship over!
  • maybe scp see's him as striker material?
  • Crouch is not worth 10 Million either! 
  • If we are after Marshall, perhaps the rumours of Burnley wanting Wagstaff aren't wrong.

Amazingly I think tomorrow could be a busy day despite the business already done.
  • If Wagstaff does go, and I really hope he doesn't, then I think we should expect a good price for him. Fast improving, extremely hard working goal scoring wingers are hard to find. 
  • And Wagstaff has just signed a new contract
  • Maybe he will play wagstaff as more of a striker.
  • Barnard was not in the Southampton JPT squad tonight...
  • I've seen Lee Barnard's name mentioned as a possible striker option for us and he's not even got in Southampton's half strength side, that's playing in the cup tonight, so perhaps he's about to move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe we didn't want him cup tied ;-)
  • Lol WSS, great minds and all that! ;0)
  • Barnard was not in the Southampton JPT squad tonight...
    think you will find it's a Carling Cup tie and we might play the winners. Interesting though.
  • Ah yes, of course it is.
  • @CAFCofficialCharlton Athletic FCThe transfer of goalkeeper Rob Elliot to Premier League side Newcastle United has been completed for an undisclosed fee (MW) #cafc
  • Lee Barnard, season loan from the Saints??
  • Barnard has an ankle injury. 

There is no chance he will be going out on loan while we only have Lambert and Connolly. 
  • Barnard has an ankle injury. 

There is no chance he will be going out on loan while we only have Lambert and Connolly. 
    Killjoy...;-)
  • Vicente to Brighton. Mad.
  • Mike Grella released by Leeds. Worth a punt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Has he not joined Brentford?
  • Gyan reportedly handed in transfer request at Sunderland

• According to BBC, us and Brighton are linked with Sol Campbell. We have no chance of signing him, but I'd LOVE if we did.
  • Gyan reportedly handed in transfer request at Sunderland

Do you think we can afford him? ;-)
  • @johnnie_jacksonJohnnie JacksonJust passed Kanu on my way out of training ground...must be there to do a medical,would be great signing
    Would love that to be true.
  • Joe Garner would have been a good signing but it looks like he is on his way to Watford.
  • @johnnie_jacksonJohnnie JacksonJust passed Kanu on my way out of training ground...must be there to do a medical,would be great signing
    Would love that to be true.
    Wind up.
  • defo a wind-up. when was the last time a pro footballer was seen round a training ground past 2pm?!
  • defo a wind-up. when was the last time a pro footballer was seen round a training ground past 2pm?!
    He went back to get his captain's arm band which he left lying about. JJ wears it around the house to remind his missus who's the boss.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!