Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I think you can say that the manager doesn't rate any reserve if you decide that Benno is not playing because Chrissy doesn't rate him. Powell's commenst suggest he has a lot of respect for Benno and would be happy to keep him but he clearly rates Hayes, BWP and Euell above him -that's all.
  • Hargreaves just signed for Man City
    Just watch him have an injury free season just to rub manure's face in it. and if he does end up back on the physio's table then at least they can afford it.
  • A great player and if he can say fit a great signing.  If he can stay fit.......
  • MrAndyAnsah Andy Ansah Tekkers The man himself told me that he was offered a contract at the mighty#CAFC when he was 16 years old! #Schweinsteigeryfrog.com/mg7fdgj
  • Schweinsteiger
  • who Hargreaves or Schweinsteiger ?
    Just watch him have an injury free season just to rub manure's face in it. and if he does end up back on the physio's table then at least they can afford it.
    Fully agree, already got UTD fans kicking off about it... hope he does well he deserves a decent run of games
  • Oh my days , this has gone into overdrive this afternoon!
  • no rumours with any substance going round about an incoming striker at the moment :( 
  • Sponsored links:

• sounds like Ryan Lowe is off to Wednesday though, had a bid accepted. Hope Hamer is more alert this time ;)
  • Banik Afobem, Harry Kane, Tony German, Zak Ansah  nudge nudge a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
  • so which one of the four then Henry ?
  • Banik Afobem, Harry Kane, Tony German, Zak Ansah  nudge nudge a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.

only 2 of them seem to exist so is it both?
  • three exist that I can see Afobe, Kane and Ansah
  • welcome back Henry - good holiday?
  • three exist that I can see Afobe, Kane and Ansah

Antonio German is a young QPR player.

More a case of what we are being offered (other than Ansah) than what we necessarily want
  • Ansah it is then
  • Afobe please.
  • Mark Marshall

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7139057,00.html

Thought he had a decent game at Valley in FA Cup....not sure we need a winger though.

• Sponsored links:

• would be a strange one. Is he left or right winger ? 
  • would be a strange one. Is he left or right winger ? 

Mainly a right winger!!

• Do we need any more wingers? Or even midfielders?
  • Kuqi has just tweeted he's in talks with Toon !
  • well, if CP has decided that Waggy is to be utilised up-top then maybe Green cover is thought needed. Or it's complete speculation.
  • Maybe it means SCP rates and backs playing Waggy up top.
  • Can't see anything in that tbh

Waggy and Green are our 2 right wingers so I'm going to guess just agent talk
  • well, if CP has decided that Waggy is to be utilised up-top then maybe Green cover is thought needed. Or it's complete speculation.

Waggy was only an emergency forward and can still play that role if BWP/Hayes is injured/suspended/rested withot it detracting from his main job.
  • Depending on which site you access, Mark Marshall is either 5'7" or 5'8" or 6'3" Bizarre
  • edited August 2011

Mark Marshall is small, certainly no taller than 5'8, however he is decent. Saw him play for Barnet last season at Gills and he was very impressive on the left, he is right footed though- I think. Ran Barry Fuller ragged all game and despite needing to bulk up a bit (imho) he got stuck in and was involved in most of the postives Barnet had going forward.

We could do worse but seems a strange one.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!