Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Reams just look at my Twitter fella and grow up. Why don't you let Left Behind run the site and you might get some more posters. Unlike a lot of people I use my real name on here and shouldn't be hard for you to find on Twitter. Sometimes you come across as an alright bloke but other times you make yourself look a numpty.
  • Ignore him mate, this is his level. (I guess the £40 is a reference to the bet he welched on - almost as though he seems strangely proud of it.)

Anybody live in New Eltham

« Thread StartedToday at 11:12pm »Only a bloke I know lives there with his wife and kids, I should be down there in a few weeks, I had a bet with him that I would shag his Mrs one day she only charges £40, bit of a dog though!!.

Read more:http://intothevalley.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7132#ixzz1Q8nIKRfF
  • Just irked me mate. Needless rubbish, especially between Charlton fans.
  • What on earth is this all about?
  • Just irked me mate. Needless rubbish, especially between Charlton fans.
    I know, I know. Bringing peoples wife and kids into things is despicable too, but unfortunately not exactly surprising.
  • What on earth is this all about?

Nothing mate, ignore. I miss whispers.
  • Darren Randolph to replace Dorus De Vries at Swansea
  • And we got to keep fatty elliott
  • If your buying sunday dinner it doesn't matter if you put the meat or the veg in the shopping basket first.

All that matters is that they are there when start cooking.
    The veg could arrive after you started cooking the meat,

• We are looking at bringing defenders in-

rudd123 Ian Rudd 

@RichCawleySLP More Midfielders???? A Centre Half or two would be nice....

RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley 

@irudd123 They know that. But getting good ones is proving tough
    Good. Means we're not going for any old Tom, Dick or Harry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Danny Batth captained Wolves Reserves at the age of 18 - sounds exactly the sort of player we shodul be looking at...

• Right then who are we going to be linked with today?

I reckon more Danny Green rumours and some Gower added in, maybe even a O/S announcement on Gower :-o Reading the Swansea forum someone who says it's true apparently knows his stuff....
  • If your buying sunday dinner it doesn't matter if you put the meat or the veg in the shopping basket first.

All that matters is that they are there when start cooking.
    The veg could arrive after you started cooking the meat,
    We've already got plenty of veg's in our back line, and the pudding in goal
  • The Gower stuff is a wind up started by one of Gower's mates, apparently. Best to ignore it.
    Fine by me... provided we get Green and Stephens ;-)
  •  

From Planet Swans website Jackbusted wrote

Any chance somone can remove this thread, apparantly someone thought it would be funny to start a rumour and it seems myself and the original poster got it from the same source.

The lad I got it from does know Gower hence the reason why I believed it and posted it on here after seeing the original post.

• We are not currently talking to Mark FACT
  • Rumour that surfaced with Gary Jones last week... he's just signed a new contract although to quote Lenny "we have bigger fish to fry" ;-)
  • No news today then:
    CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic Quiet in the press den today as GH and TH are in Bournemouth on GH's stag do. I think GH is worried... and with TH around, he should be (RH)
  • Ah-ha, euphemism we're about to sign another Bournemouth player, right.........?

;o)
  • Must be serious Oggy if we've got the whole press team camped out down there
  • Sponsored links:

• That's what I reckon, ISaw.

Easy to read between the lines, right? Gary and co will have to cover their tracks better than that!

• edited June 2011
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7003540,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Nicky Law - always thought he was the kind of player we could do with - good back-up option if Green or Stephens don't materialise perhaps, though we would have to pay Rotherham compo.

A view on Stephens from an Oldham season-ticket holder I know who is normally a fairly good judge:

"massively overrated in my honest opinion. He is very good at passing sideways and backwards - come to think of it, he could do a job for England"

Interesting because I don't see Stephens that way at all... but what do we know?!
  • Jason Euell will sign for Doncaster Rovers along with Richard Naylor, both expected to be finalised next week
  • edited June 2011
    FR says Ben Burgess from Notts Co to CAFC or Aston Villa for £100k

Strange as has been released by County and can't see him in the prem but he is 6' 3"" and been part of a lot of promoted teams.
  • Henry that's up there with the strangest ever FR lines ever! Us or Villa? £100k for a free transfer? Confused!
  • some more crackers from FR site

andy parish to sign for charlton frm morecombe ,i have seen him play he is strong and good enuf to play for addicks any one else!  ( i think someone on here many have put that on FR site!!! ;-)

charlton are going to sign former addicks striker kevin lisbie as he wants to return to london and play for his former club
  • some more crackers from FR site

andy parish to sign for charlton frm morecombe ,i have seen him play he is strong and good enuf to play for addicks any one else!  ( i think someone on here many have put that on FR site!!! ;-)

charlton are going to sign former addicks striker kevin lisbie as he wants to return to london and play for his former club
    I wonder who that was! LOL
  • I would take Lisbie back as long as he was for free, he can score in this divison.
  • FR says Ben Burgess from Notts Co to CAFC or Aston Villa for £100k Strange as has been released by County and can't see him in the prem but he is 6' 3"" and been part of a lot of promoted teams.
    I advocated signing him at the start of last season. However, he's always on the move from club to club, no-one seems to want him to stay, there must be a reason why
  • Cos he's a fat,lumbering lump. Akpo twice the player.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!