Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• you're £11-12M short of Downing's valuation as well!
  • Carroll will become a very good player. maybe not worth 35m but he will score goals for them and is easily premier league standard.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh Carroll, I Am But a Fool
    Darling I Love You
    Though You Treat Me Cruel
  • Neil Danns signed for Leicester on a free from Palace as out of contract.   One of Parky's stars at Col U.

Leaves a gap in midfield for Palace.  McCormack or Warren to fill it?
  • There will be a lot of big clubs looking at McCormack with big money to spend.

Let's not rush into letting a player of his quality go to a rival club.

• What a crap Monday. No signings, not even any decent rumours.

Can't somebody at least make something up for once?
  • What a crap Monday. No signings, not even any decent rumours.

Can't somebody at least make something up for once?
    Well at least Semedo's not gone yet!

Ducks for cover!
  • James Mulley has signed a two year deal with AFC Wimbledon
  • Uruguay midfielder Omar Pouso has joined Charlton in a season-long loan deal with a view to making the move into a permanent transfer.The 31-year-old, who scored a spectacular goal against England in a friendly, moves to The Valley from Paraguayan team Club Libertad."I'm delighted to have secured Omar," said Addicks boss Chris Powell."He's a very, very combative player, he gets goals and his delivery from set pieces is good.""I've seen him play a couple of times, including the England game where he scored the wonder goal but I've seen him play more times than that," added Powell."He's got good ability, he's a good age, he brings athleticism and creativity to the team, but he also has plenty of aggression and competes very hard, which is very important for that central midfield area."
  • I wouldnt mind signing that little fella dean cox from our Chinese friends from leytonstone

Only so we can sing

We've got tiny cox, we've got tiny cox, we've got tiny we've got tiny we've got tiny cox
  • Sponsored links:

• Speak for yourself!
  • Going back to the Mark Gower rumour...did anyone know that he is infact Simon Francis' brother-in-law?
  • I work with marks brother and I will check
  • he put this pic up on Twitter-with the caption Congratulations to my brother in law mark gower. Great game! 

• Must be then
  • Dont know if true or not but a couple of other unofficial CAFC sites are saying that they have heard that 2 more signings maybe announced today.....no clue as to who, but announcing today would be good in my opinion.
  • No they won't be announced today.

The OS communications team is still on holiday.

;o)

• CHARLTON’S hopes of landing Dagenham’s Danny Green and Oldham’s Dale Stephens are set to be decided this week.

Charlton are prepared to pay in excess of £500,000 for the duo and
    Green, 22, due back from a foreign holiday on Wednesday, only needs to
    complete a medical to push through his move to SE7.

Charlton are also believed to have made significant progress in their
    pursuit of Stephens, 21, but are wary that Burnley could enter the chase
    for his signature. Get today's South London Press - @RichCawleySLP.

• Could be time for a dedicated Danny Green thread
  • Nicky Law is signing for Motherwell. Another one we missed out on. Sort it out Powell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dale Stephens is like Wagstaff but, IMO, a better and more skilful player

That would be an excellent asset for us and seems to be getting a bit lost in all the furore on Green
  • Could be time for a dedicated Danny Green thread
    Nah, don't think it would get much interest. After all, there's nothing concrete to talk about yet.
  • Fair point.
    Best leave it for now then
  • I thought 8 clubs in for Green was the story?
  • What about the 84 clubs that are not in for Green - isn't that more concrete a story?
  • Do these 84 clubs know something that we don't?
  • Nicky Law is signing for Motherwell. Another one we missed out on. Sort it out Powell.

He can negotiate decent wages because moving to Scotland there is no development fee payable

• No they won't be announced today.

The OS communications team is still on holiday.

;o)
    How can you tell?
  • Somebody is working there. Twitter and OS postings today. No transfer news though.
  • Jack Hobbs is on his way to Hull City, Darius Henderson to Millwall
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!