Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Jamie Cureton signed for Clapton Orient
  • @slp claiming Rob Hulse has turned down Millwall.   Shame.
  • Herbert Sutcliffe also on his way to Hull I believe..
  • dale jennings 
  • Cross Barcham off your lists
  • why who has he signed for Lincs.. .was it Orient?
  • Max Grable to Wham
  • Swindon transfer rumours say that Jonathon Douglas has turned down a new contract and is talking to us and Brentford.
  • why who has he signed for Lincs.. .was it Orient?
    Joined Scunthorpe
  • Swindon transfer rumours say that Jonathon Douglas has turned down a new contract and is talking to us and Brentford.

Was top of my list and Powell did show an interest .
  • Sponsored links:

Another midfielder!!!!
  • cheers lincs he has been consistent for gillingham the last few years

With Stephens and Green potentially signed up it looks like we'll be playing a 1-9-1 formation
  • What about Zander Diamond? We were linked in January.
  • Stephens played up front against us. Great outlet ball
  • also could mean mcoxo is going !! please please please let that be true! ;-)
    He could be the only midfielder at the club and I'd still think we should sell him to be honest.
    He could be the only midfielder at the club and I'd still think we should sell him to be honest.
    id go as far as the only player at the club.
    Sell?  Surely only in the sense that I sell our garbage to the binmen.
  • lol
  • Sponsored links:

• FR site says

rob kieran of watford (centre back) and jonathan douglas swindon in talks! properly b********cks but thought i put it anyway ;-)
  • edited June 2011
    Sunderland have a bid of £13M accepted by Ipswich Town for Connor Wickham.......................... mental !  If they were interested in Danny Green, they may have a bit more clout if a deal is not already done.
  • Sunderland have a bid of £13M accepted by Ipswich Town for Connor Wickham.......................... mental !  If they were interested in Danny Green, they may have a bit more clout if a deal is not already done.
    Can't see it would make that much different, their owner is minted anyway.
  • I don't know d_bent25, will he get first team football or sit on the bench???
  • Gone to Sunderland as opposed o a top six side so as to play so I expect him to be a first team regular.
  • He will play a lot, they ran out of strikers at the end of the season, had to play Sessegnon and Malbranque up front!
  • From FR

"Stephens signed for Charlton on 28.06.11 according to Wikipedia for
    £375,000 on a 3-year contract. But there's still nothing on the clubs
    official website. {Ed007's Note - Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source,
    anyone can edit the information on it}"

Now can anyone else see the irony in the Ed's note?   : - )
  • From FR

"Stephens signed for Charlton on 28.06.11 according to Wikipedia for
    £375,000 on a 3-year contract. But there's still nothing on the clubs
    official website. {Ed007's Note - Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source,
    anyone can edit the information on it}"

Now can anyone else see the irony in the Ed's note?   : - )
    No. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!