Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

زعبيل‎ +++ Charlton - Dubai take-over (from 2008) +++ زعبيل‎

Comments

• ha ha brilliant stuff, its all down to Mike Ashley being a useless twat then.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]ha ha brilliant stuff, its all down to Mike Ashley being a useless twat then.

Another example of "how can we jazz up a story about little Charlton? Oh yeah, stick something in about Ashley and Newcastle. That will wind up the NCFC fans a little bit more".

MCFC was giving a slightly different version of this story last week so another scoop for CL : - )
  • When we get to play Citeh again, i might have to buy MCFC a beer.

He's been most insightful and has calmed my nerves on a few occasions!
  • anyone else think MCFC is too good to be true and could be a spy for the zabeel mob??
  • lol, it has been privately mentioned !!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]anyone else think MCFC is too good to be true and could be a spy for the zabeel mob??

Someone said to me "does he work for the UEA tourist board?" : - )
  • edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]anyone else think MCFC is too good to be true and could be a spy for the zabeel mob??
    if that happened to be true, it would actually be comforting to know they thought of us and were serious!
  • in fact we do journalists a favour on here, making up rumours, posting reactionary views, you name it - these fellas don't even have to leave the office or pick up a phone..
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]in fact we do journalists a favour on here, making up rumours, posting reactionary views, you name it - these fellas don't even have to leave the office or pick up a phone..

It's quite obvious they dont, reading the tosh they write.
  • I didn't get a programme last night. There was a feature on the proposed takeover. What did it say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely bugger all that we haven't read 100 times before elsewhere.
  • Guy next to me said he'd heard the next 48 hours were crucial and we would hear more.

Not sure where he'd heard it but I am getting my hopes up

After last night we need it more than ever
  • You'll know about it as soon as someone Bloombery/Reuters terminal pings with an annoucement to the stock exchange or Takeovers commission.

Until it's all stuff of nonsense.
  • One of my Bankers next to me has a Bloomberg Screen and I keep turning it round so I can see it - Now he's just left it so we can both see it. So if I see anything I'll let you all know straight away.

:o)
  • Take us take us
  • I need some good news!
  • Poor man's Bloomberg:

LSE
    or
    FT

(just keep pressing refresh)
  • Might have to keep pressing refresh for a while though!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Take us take us[/quote]

some restraint please young lady!!
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kol08/article/default.asp?article_id=50135
  • please god salad let that be true

• Man, tomorrow story will be about the lunch they ordered
  • right. who lives nearby.

Vertex law tho... not exactly Slaughter and May or Allen & overy is it?
  • or Gary Sargeant...
  • edited October 2008
    http://www.vertexlaw.co.uk/
  • I heard a few people last night stating that it would be announced this Friday. Other people were using the term "It's going to be the 3rd Friday". Where on earth this come from god knows, but I really DO hope there is some truth in it.

Did anybody see Richard Murray last night? Did he look particularly stressed or happy? Although any stressed looks were probably more down to the performance on the pitch!
  • I´d like to stress that when the due diligence is finished and the summary handed over to the prospective buyers/sellers by the law firm/consultants it´s also an opportunity for negotiations before a formal offer is (hopefully) presented to the clubs board.

In my view you might hear something tomorrow or on Saturday as doing serious business on fridays is frowned upon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]right. who lives nearby.

Vertex law tho... not exactly Slaughter and May or Allen & overy is it?

That´s the law firm keeping the clubs papers, not the one handling the due diligence process for Zabeel...
  • Thats what i meant MCFC tho. I know zabeel woudlnt be using them!