Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Charlton Takeover Thread (For Johnny Come Latelys)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Do we still get our season ticket if we go up? :-)

Hold your horses- the transfer windows shut...

can sign on loan with view to permanent deal, Sheff Utd did last week with Howard. Welcome back BabyBent. I'd love it, just love it if that happened.
  • Be interesting to see what we do regarding the sponsorship deal with JD Sports
  • OFFICIAL SITE DOWN AGAIN !!
  • Sentana crap
  • lot of of people on the site for a friday night !
  • Tavern text me from the ground!! text someone who can post updates on here. il seend you afkas mobile.
  • 24 guests......

Wonder who the Phantom is though.... Ip address in Dubai????
  • Gliksten must be gutted
  • edited October 2008
    زعبيل‎
  • Lets hope this doesn`t fall flat. Not sure I could take it.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is a disaster. I'm supposed to be taking the wife out for her Birthday tonight. Should have met her @ 5.30.

Divorce on the way :)
  • he's still waiting for his cargo of bananas isn't he?
    or was that Huyhler?
  • The fans' director left at the wrong time.

He would have received a good price for his special Board Meeting cardigan:-)
  • Just sms'd the downunder lads....sod the fact its 4am
  • will we get cheap breaks to Dubai ??

Should shiekh the footbal world up.
  • it's on the BBC website now
  • Dubai group make bid for Charlton
    Charlton

A Dubai-based investment company is looking to complete a takeover of Charlton Athletic.

The Championship club confirmed in a statement on Friday afternoon that Zabeel Investments have made an "indicative cash offer."

The statement continued: "Should the offer be made formally to shareholders, the board would recommend shareholders to accept it.

"There is, however, no certainty that a formal offer will be made."

Zabeel Investments have been looking for an opportunity to invest in an English club for some time.

Charlton were last year the subject of interest from a group of businessmen from the Middle East and Europe, but takeover talks were later called off.
  • Zabeel Investments were ready to install Keegan as Newcastle manager if talks there suceeded, which they didn't. I really think they will want a high profile manager to attract decent players.
  • I really, really hope they are not using us to force Ashley's hand.
  • will the new owners still honour our free season tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• if we go up that is.
  • Lets wait till the fat lady sings before we all get too carried away.
  • edited October 2008
    what does "indicative cash offer." meant. Maybe one of you financial bods could explain please?
  • This could be the making of us......lets hope so
  • its official now on Sentana,off to the ground now
  • oh why cant i be going home.
    laters all shall be logged on pissed about midnight.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]its official now on Sentana,off to the ground now

who's off to the ground, you or Satanta ??
  • I want to go home but i'm afraid i'll miss something - even though in reality nothing is going to go on now.
  • Isn't Goonerhater in Dubai?

It's a wind up:-)
  • setanta m8,but me to get the gossip