Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Charlton Takeover Thread (For Johnny Come Latelys)

Comments

• Will the price of burgers go up?
  • Will we get bottled beer?
  • Trust me Sco- this thread will disappear sooner that one of Off_its drunken posts if its not true...
  • Every time a palace or Millwall fan fills up there car they'll be putting money into Charlton : - 0

let's hope it comes off and that the current structure and some "Charlton" element stays around to influence things.
  • Sky Sports at the Valley any time soon - they have said that the deal is done....??? :)

Oh I just saw Ronaldo and Kaka walking out the ground...........
  • Directors in Cardigans??

Sorry.........
  • Wheres that twat from Sheffield who was slagging RM and the board off now?
  • Reading that article about Newcastle they could just be using us to force Ashley to bring his asking price down....
  • Quick - somebody delete all those posts grumbling about foreign ownership of football clubs
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]BTW- Well spotted Ross who started the thread..............

Just had SSN on and saw it.

No one believed me at first!
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if RM has received a message from Simon Jordan, congratulating him on the deal?
  • FCUK. i GOTTA go home !! Good knows what could happen in the next hour till I can log in again !!
  • exciting times! gotta wait until it's properly confirmed but it's certainly livened up my weekend!
  • This is great stuff
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ross[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]BTW- Well spotted Ross who started the thread..............[/quote]

No one believed me at first![/quote]

Top scoop mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]BTW- Well spotted Ross who started the thread..............

No one believed me at first!

You very nearly had a mouthful from me about wind ups but then i turned the tv on..
  • charlton shirts have gone up by £20
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Wheres that twat from Sheffield who was slagging RM and the board off now?

LMAO
  • It's got to help that Greenwich is an Olympic borugh .. plenty of PR opportunities there for Zafeel Investments
  • Calm down, calm down...long way to go yet peeps but FLIPPING ECK!

Can I be the very first to say "I want my old Charlton back".
  • Sponsored links:

• It's on the BBC website's ticker now....that's enough for me!
  • Going to the Valey on SSN next.
  • Do we still get our season ticket if we go up? :-)
  • oh god, i want to go home and have a drink down there. Tavern get yourself into Bartrams. Keep your ear to he ground and get yourself on telly. Youre a natural.
  • [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Can I be the very first to say "I want my old Charlton back".
    agreed, the honeymoon period was wonderful but I want to get back to things the way they were new
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Do we still get our season ticket if we go up? :-)

Hold your horses- the transfer windows shut...
  • Sky Sports at the Valley after the Break!!
  • AEG and the dome must come into the equation
  • Altogether now

ARE YOU WATCHING CHARLIE BLOCK!!!!
  • Off to Bartrams now need to be in the know