Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    I took a dyslexic bird home last night, and she ended up cooking my sock!
  • Options
    I ordered a sex-toy off the internet, a custom made scale replica of my wife's vagina. On the day it was due to be delivered I sat anxiously at my window, waiting for my postman. After what felt like forever, he came struggling down my path with a big tatty box in his hands, all dented with the flaps torn and blowing around in the breeze. I thought they would've at least wrapped it.
  • Options
    My wife walked in to find me having sex with a can of corned beef.
    "You said you were at work", she screamed.
    "I was" I replied, "I was in a meat tin".
  • Options
    Had a blinding firms Christmas do on Friday night, yeah good old DJ an all. I twisted to The Twist, jumped to Jump, then got asked to leave after Cum On Eileen........
  • Options
    My wife is leaving me because of my obsession with fantasy football, but in my defence......I've got Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry and Cole
  • Options
    Dear Sir

On behalf of Channel 4 may I thank you for your
    application submitted on behalf of your wife for our new reality show. Also the charming photograph you enclosed.Whilst agreeing that she could make a worthy contribution
    to the program if selected, I would point out that the
    correct title of the series is actually "Fact Hunt".

Kind regards

Channel 4.
  • Options
    I went to the cinema with my girlfriend to see that new movie about Chinese burns. I didn't want to go but she twisted my arm.
  • Options
    I left my shopping till the last minute this year, and got all my gifts from Argos on Christmas Eve.It was okay though, everyone loved their pens.
  • Options
    My wife asked me to choose between her and my obsession with pointing out doors to people...... I showed her the door.
  • Options
    Was down the gym recently, working out on the rowing machine and the weights
    In came a gorgeous, shapely 18 year old blonde: leotard, no bra, nails, make up, red lippy
    I said to my trainer 'what machine do you think is her favourite'
    He looked at me and replied: 'In your case, make it the cash machine'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats the difference between a kangeroo and a kangeroot?

kangeroo is an austrialan animal and a kangeroot is a geordie stuck in a lift..
  • Options
    Went a blinding fancy dress party last weekend! There was a massive fight there though, some geezer dressed in a Wheres Wally costume took a right old pasting, then it took the paramedics half hour to find him!
  • Options
    Son ask's father "Dad, why do women wear white on their wedding day?"

Father replies "Son all domestic appliances come in white!"
  • Options
    "Excuse me," I said to the woman sat in front of me on the bus, "You have some semen on the back of your jacket."

"I'm sure it's not semen," she said, "It's probably yoghurt."

"It's definitely semen," I said, "I don't ejaculate yoghurt."
  • Options

"Excuse me," I said to the woman sat in front of me on the bus, "You have some semen on the back of your jacket."

"I'm sure it's not semen," she said, "It's probably yoghurt."

"It's definitely semen," I said, "I don't ejaculate yoghurt."

Quality!
  • Options
    Did you hear that the Chuckle Brothers now work as parking wardens...... to meter you.
  • Options
    A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk
    around the block?'
    Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
    'What does that mean?' asked the child.
    'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
    The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take
    Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog
    was on the heat, and to come ask you.'
    He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside
    with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but
    keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
    The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog
    on the leash..
    Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'

The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round
    the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'
  • Options
    Female athlete goes to the doctor.
    "I´ve been taking steroids & seem to have grown a willy".
    "Anabolic" asks the doctor.
    "No just a willy" says the athlete.
  • Options
    Just booked a table for Valentine’s Day for me and the mrs, not really looking forward to it though.

She's crap at snooker!!
  • Options
    My wife changed into her bikini at the beach, and stood posing in front of me. "Well," she said, "I've lost a stone. Can you see a difference?"

I picked up a pebble and tossed it in the ocean. "The beach has lost a stone," I said. "Can you see a difference?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate just said, "My wife's persistent waffling is starting to get on my nerves."I said, "It's your own fault for marrying a Belgian woman!"
  • Options
    What moisturiser do bullfighters use?...... Olay.
  • Options
    My grandad says every morning when he measures his allotment it's a couple of inches smaller than the day before........He's slowly losing the plot.
  • Options

A sinner went to confession,
    'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'
    The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.

Soon thereafter, another sinner entered the confessional.

'Father, it has been two months since my last confession.
    I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.' this time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'
    'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner replied.
    'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary.
    The eyes of every man fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest.
    Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?'

The wide-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply,

'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'
  • Options
    ^^^^^^ ha ha ha
  • Options
    Getting ready for bed last night, me wife stopped and looked at her naked body in the mirror, "I'm fat and going wrinkly, my tits are down by my belly button and my arse is sagging! Please can you pay me a compliment?!" she said, "Your eyes are working perfectly!" I replied.
  • Options
    I just fell down the stairs holding a guitar and accidentally wrote a One Direction song.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Female athlete goes to the doctor.
    "I´ve been taking steroids & seem to have grown a willy".
    "Anabolic" asks the doctor.
    "No just a willy" says the athlete.

That was funny