Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• ..and Nigel Fabergé
  • .. and Theresa Lay
  • and Chick Norris
  • And vegans
  • You guys are cracking me up...
  • When I break eggs to poach em, I always break the yoke and when I break eggs to scramble em, the yoke always stays in one piece

Cracking post
    You're looking on the sunny side.
  • And vegans

Bastard auto correct,

And Veg'hens'
  • Sponsored links:

• Bare yokes
  • edited March 2018
    bbob said:

I over heard the end of a presentation at work on personal financial management.
    The final tip was on Travel. Take an empty water bottle in your hand luggage through airport security and fill it at the water fountain in departures, this can save you up to £2.
    You could see steam coming out the ears of the young staff members.. Right oh that £2 will help me get on the property ladder.
    They paid someone to come in to offer these pearls of wisdom.

Did he mention what I should do with my avocado toast at airport security?
  • I don't think blurting out "that top you're wearing exemplifies your cracking tits" can be regarded as entering into the spirit of International Women's Day.
  • bbob said:

Tried to get into the International women’s day vibe by complimenting one of the young ladies in the office, a girl that is not from the UK so is International and definitely a woman as evidenced by the figure hugging top I commented on.

Who would have thought I would end up getting into the Anti harresment vibe as well on the same day.

All the Russian ladies at my work got about 5 bunches of flowers EACH yesterday and are now using all the water jugs meant for meetings to keep the flowers in, just take them home/give them to the other girl's in the office to take home.
  • when you get a spot on the inside of your nose.
  • MrOneLung said:

when you get a spot on the inside of your nose.

Get a new coke guy
  • All the cans are the same size though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Re-reading in vain the instructions on the new soap dispenser trying to find the subliminal text that hides the secret for releasing the trigger on the pump that just goes round and round and round.... instead of popping up.

Try pushing it down, then turning - similar to child proof lids on medicines.
  • Pavement pizza. Particularly the one at Charing Cross I slipped on this morning.
  • edited March 2018
    Didn't look good, on?
  • Bastard hibs
  • Having my weekend truncated because I have an early start in Newcastle tomorrow morning.
  • Regional accents of the box.

If it ain't the Queen's English (London, or posh), you shouldn't be allowed on.
  • Regional accents of the box.

If it ain't the Queen's English (London, or posh), you shouldn't be allowed on.

How many regions of the box are there?
  • Probably been mentioned before but my current hatred is mainly reserved for plastic squeezy sauce/ mustard bottles....

Squeeze a bit........ nothing

Bit harder.......... nothing

Harder still......... nothing

Bit harder.......... nothing

Tiniest bit harder........... an eruption of bright yellow watery muck flies out of the end and covers everything within a 10ft radius, including me, my clothes, my kitchen and my now ruined dinner..........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!