Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Not sure why but seeing pictures of coutinho doing this with his hands everywhere I look is really getting on my tits.

• Options
    A professional football club that has a strikeforce that couldn't score in a brothel.

• Options

Stig said:

Having to pay to pump your tyres up and finding that the cheeky so and sos carefully calibrate the machine so that one payment is only enough to check 3 tyres.

Make sure to take all 4 caps off first, before starting the machine. And replace all caps only when you've finished.
    The number of people I see wasting time fiddling around with caps while the time is running out.
    Easily do-able in 1 go.
    Get a foot pump.
  • Options
    Another ebay moan. Selling some items that are collection only, in the description it clearly says, in bold - "cash on collection only please, no PayPal". Yet twice recently I've been paid via PayPal. It has to be selected in order to list items and "requires immediate payment" is not selected.
    Why can't people just read and oblige.
  • Options
    And another. Hermes managed to deliver an empty envelope yesterday which had clearly been opened and the contents removed. Another case of knock down ginger.

Fortunately the seller refunded after a couple of emails.

And while we're on the subject why do sellers put ' please contact us before you open a case via Ebay and we'll try and resolve'. Please give positive feedback.

Well, get your customer focus sorted before you sell your goods, be proactive, not reactive.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    When people move your stuff in the office fridge.

Spending ages trying to find your lunch because some cunt has moved it from the shelf you put it on and hidden it at the back of some random shelf. Why not just put your lunch in the space you found for my lunch instead, arsehole?
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Spending ages trying to find your lunch because some cunt has moved it from the shelf you put it on and hidden it at the back of some random shelf. Why not just put your lunch in the space you found for my lunch instead, arsehole?

At my work its every fucker going "healthy" for January and filling the fridges up with punnets of berrys and other fruits and salads.

We have a M&S bang opposite the office so everyone has similar things all in m&s bags and they're all rummaging around looking for their stuff and moving everyone else's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    The M6 and specifically the bit that one takes if not taking the toll. Came up it yesterday and all the way along was reduced speed limit on the matrix signs slowing us down. Get to the bit just before it joins up again and off go the speed limits and the road is clear as day. Like they’re purposely punishing you for not paying the toll.

It took me 5 hours to get from Harpenden to Salford!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

At my work its every fucker going "healthy" for January and filling the fridges up with punnets of berrys and other fruits and salads.

We have a M&S bang opposite the office so everyone has similar things all in m&s bags and they're all rummaging around looking for their stuff and moving everyone else's.
    What about those that take up a whole shelf with giant cottage pie or pasta dish. I think the whole lunch at work thing does my nut. My lunchtime is that hour where I want to not talk to any of the fuckers around me and eat the same thing pretty much every day. I don’t want a conversation about anything unless I initiate it (which I don’t, because I assume everyone else wants their hour of downtime). I’m in a small office of 8 people and my boss does not shut up. She’s lost in her own life, and wants me to hear about every facet of it. I couldn’t give a flying f*** about her brother’s gift card vouchers not having registered and how she can’t get through to the customer service line to sort it out

It’s banal chit chat that eats my soul from the inside out. Just let me check bbc football gossip, then here, then twitter and then see that I’ve still had no matches on any of the dating apps I’m on. And let me do it in silence
    You ever thought about asking your Boss out? - Sounds like there is some sort of connection between you two...
  • Options

cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

What about those that take up a whole shelf with giant cottage pie or pasta dish. I think the whole lunch at work thing does my nut. My lunchtime is that hour where I want to not talk to any of the fuckers around me and eat the same thing pretty much every day. I don’t want a conversation about anything unless I initiate it (which I don’t, because I assume everyone else wants their hour of downtime). I’m in a small office of 8 people and my boss does not shut up. She’s lost in her own life, and wants me to hear about every facet of it. I couldn’t give a flying f*** about her brother’s gift card vouchers not having registered and how she can’t get through to the customer service line to sort it out

It’s banal chit chat that eats my soul from the inside out. Just let me check bbc football gossip, then here, then twitter and then see that I’ve still had no matches on any of the dating apps I’m on. And let me do it in silence
    You ever thought about asking your Boss out? - Sounds like there is some sort of connection between you two...
    I’d rather Roland stay.....that says it all
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

I find the best way to get people to leave you alone at lunch is to put earphones in.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

I find the best way to get people to leave you alone at lunch is to put earphones in.
    I find it easier to bugger off down the pub
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

It's the people who use the canteen/drinks area as a space for clearly quite personal sensitive chats. You pop in for a quick cuppa and a couple of people are having a conversation clearly not meant for anyone else's ears. I often just leave and come back next time I have a free five minutes. But then if you're going to have such a personal and unprofessional conversation, could you at least fuck off and do it somewhere people aren't expected to be constantly coming in and out of? Otherwise if you do insist on spilling confidential secrets can you just print them off and stick them on the fridge and save people the hassle of listening to your shite?
    And then they whisper and make it seem like they’re in some big espionage like plot and what they’re saying is going to change the world. It’s fucking attention seeking
  • Options
    I never used the fridges in my workplaces. The amount of times the door was opened and shut it must have been a right little breeding ground inside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nihal Arthanayake (sic) taking every bloody opportunity he can to tell you on radio 5 live that he is Asian, has brown skin and that he used to DJ

We get it
  • Options
    The fact that we won a battle in Meire leaving and some people show a lack of class by chasing beyond that.

We still have a battle to win... One that needs much more attention.

Get RD out before the January window is over...

How do we make the sale go smoother?
  • Options
    The bloke on the Toilet in the next cubicle having a dump whilst taking a work telephone call - I mean seriously, no one wants to have a conversation with you when your doing that
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Nihal Arthanayake (sic) taking every bloody opportunity he can to tell you on radio 5 live that he is Asian, has brown skin and that he used to DJ

We get it

Simply the most annoying person on BBC Radio, after Chris Evans and Stephen Nolan of course. I feel so sorry for Sarah Brett, it's all me, me, me with him.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

We get it

In fairness you would never have guessed that by the name... :lol:
  • Options

DA9 said:

We get it

In fairness you would never have guessed that by the name... :lol:
    Are you assuming his race and gender?
    :-)
  • Options
    The BBC thinking that YouTube drama is worthy of headline news.
  • Options
    "President Oprah" pmsl