Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Soz m8 didn’t see you there.
  • Chris Sutton.

Never has one man spoke so much bollocks. His newest opinion is that Loftus-Cheek is better than Fabregas.
  • The gap between the car seat and the centre console. Wide enough to let phones wallets and keys fall through and narrow enough to stop you being able to retrieve anything.

I would like to coin the phrase "sod's law paradox" for such phenomena.
  • edited November 2017
    Family members that are bugging me for a Christmas list already. I have told them I'd do it at the weekend which still gives them more than six weeks to sort it before Christmas.

Given they demand I don't just tell them exactly what I want but also that I provide a link to it do all they have to do is select buy I feel like they should be able to manage that.
  • Shag said:

Back to Lift etiquette - there is none and its only getting worse .

The person who enters the lift before everyone else has left it , does nt press their floor button , chews their food open mouthed while listening to music full fucking volume and then leaves their empty wrapper or plastic fucking cup behind , all this while bumping into you with their wanky manbag/rucksack/oversize handbag - you annoy the fuck out of me

then why not say something - or at least pick up their rubbish and say "excuse me, you left this behind".
  • The faces that Claudia Winkelman pulls when she's not actually talking. I mean, she's an attractive girl but what's with all the sucking in her cheeks and doing weird things with her chin. Bizarre.
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that this thread is called "general" things that annoy you when it's actually random things.
  • Family members that are bugging me for a Christmas list already. I have told them I'd do it at the weekend which still gives them more than six weeks to sort it before Christmas.

Given they demand I don't just tell them exactly what I want but also that I provide a link to it do all they have to do is select buy I feel like they should be able to manage that.

First world problems...
  • Long queues in the Post Office and only one window open!

Or long queues in the Post Office with 2 windows open and then when it comes to my turn, window closes or worker fucks off somewhere!
  • buckshee said:

The fact that this thread is called "general" things that annoy you when it's actually random things.

I think many actually read it as "Things that annoy you, generally"
  • Shag said:

Back to Lift etiquette - there is none and its only getting worse .

The person who enters the lift before everyone else has left it , does nt press their floor button , chews their food open mouthed while listening to music full fucking volume and then leaves their empty wrapper or plastic fucking cup behind , all this while bumping into you with their wanky manbag/rucksack/oversize handbag - you annoy the fuck out of me

then why not say something - or at least pick up their rubbish and say "excuse me, you left this behind".
    you are amazing
  • Stig said:

"Do Not Reply" email and text accounts. Invariably owned by companies whose customer service is appalling.

That smile is very reminiscent of The Joker!
  • Comic book superhero movies.

Mostly, they were never as good as people claimed and now they are running out of ideas entirely.
  • 2 annoyances for the price of 1 with this.

First when you're told it could take up to 5 days to get a response to an email enquiry regarding the pension at work. So I marked the email as urgent and with high importance due to it affecting a mortgage application and it still takes the full 5 days to get an acknowledgement of the email let alone a response which 2 weeks later I'm still waiting on.

The second being that the urgency clearly marked and flagged in the email seems to get ignored for whatever reason.
  • Going out and having just 4 drinks last night and feeling groggy this morning - what’s wrong with me. Pathetic
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Going out and having just 4 drinks last night and feeling groggy this morning - what’s wrong with me. Pathetic

Only 3 large cobras at the Indian last night and feel like shit this morning.
  • cabbles said:

Going out and having just 4 drinks last night and feeling groggy this morning - what’s wrong with me. Pathetic

You are not drinking enough - get yourself up to about 10’pints and you will be fine.
  • cabbles said:

You are not drinking enough - get yourself up to about 12 pints and stop eating curry.
  • edited November 2017
    Cobra is pish and full of chemicals.

That said, I had a curry and two glasses of reasonable wine last night and I feel shabby too. Im giving up rice.
  • Maybe the popadums are causing this issue?
  • cabbles said:

We’re weak
  • iaitch said:

Maybe the popadums are causing this issue?

Being a greedy toad is his problem.
  • iaitch said:

A bit Rich after hearing about your excesses last night.
  • iaitch said:

A bit Rich after hearing about your excesses last night.
    Fair comment
  • The overall lack of yachts and boats in the new series of Howards End
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!