Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Trick or sodding treat.

Kids and Mrs are our but due back any minute. I’ve been up and down more times than Katie Price’s draws.
  • buckshee said:

Trick or sodding treat.

Kids and Mrs are our but due back any minute. I’ve been up and down more times than Katie Price’s draws.

Kids and Mrs are also out trick or treating and not one fucker has come round!
  • buckshee said:

Trick or sodding treat.

Jammy bastard. I’m tempted to let the kids that come round take ten items each then when my Mrs comes home I’ll tell her I turned the bell off due to no stock.
  • I wish there were trick or treaters to give 10 sweets each, I'm already feeling sick from these haribo scaremix
  • Nothing more than legalised begging, little ponces.
  • Macronate said:

Nothing more than legalised begging, little ponces.

Nah, as long as you stick to other houses taking part (some form of decorations on the house) its all just a bit of fun for the kids.

• edited October 2017

buckshee said:

Trick or sodding treat.

That’s cause they’ve all been given nuts and they’re all dead at the bottom of your garden.
  • Maybe I was outta line but jeez, I don't like us adopting American culture.

You don't see Jim Bob, Chuck and Mary Lou morris dancing round a maypole in July whilst listening to The Sex Pistols.
  • Macronate said:

Maybe I was outta line but jeez, I don't like us adopting American culture.

You don't see Jim Bob, Chuck and Mary Lou morris dancing round a maypole in July whilst listening to The Sex Pistols.

I agree, poor ‘ol Guy Fawkes and Penny for the Guy. Why did it all go so terribly wrong?
  • Macronate said:

Nothing more than legalised begging, little ponces.

Nah, as long as you stick to other houses taking part (some form of decorations on the house) its all just a bit of fun for the kids.

This. I can't stand the whole thing it just annoys me but whatever if people want to enjoy it then that's their call.

However, on the way home from the station I saw about 40 houses with decorations out. Surely that's enough for kids to knock on and ask for stuff. We have no decorations out yet I've had 3 knocks in the last 10 mins. Jog on children.
  • Sponsored links:

• My wife was just telling me that there was a message that went on StroodLife (a FaceBook Group who I think have stolen their name from somewhere) saying that people should only knock if there is a pumpkin outside that persons house - Every year we make the effort so we put the pumpkin outside and get loads of people knocking on the door

This year we havent been able to so havent put one outside and so far have only had one knock at the door which was minutes after I got through the door so let them off
  • Breaking my Charlton breakfast bowl.
  • Greedy kids who come back more than once for trick or treating, cheeky bastards.
    McBobbin said:

Putting the kids to bed and heard a gentle knock at the door. Almost fell down the stairs, grabbed the bag of sweets and threw open the door... Scared the shit out of the middle aged Asian man bringing next door a takeaway.

Your profile picture probably reflects the reaction of the poor bloke.
  • When you start a thread and immediately regret it
  • People that are literally walking through you to get a seat on the tube as the person sitting is just getting up to get off.

I understand you want the seat, most people do, but I’m in between you and that person. It’s up to me whether or not I take it. Also it’s often women. I will always offer a seat up if it’s between me and a woman, but you get these oddballs that are pushing through you as if to say they have first refusal
  • cabbles said:

People that are literally walking through you to get a seat on the tube as the person sitting is just getting up to get off.

I understand you want the seat, most people do, but I’m in between you and that person. It’s up to me whether or not I take it. Also it’s often women. I will always offer a seat up if it’s between me and a woman, but you get these oddballs that are pushing through you as if to say they have first refusal

Generally the suits who have been sitting down all day who want the seats, while the backbone of the country who have been up and down ladders all day, are left to stand by the doors
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

People that are literally walking through you to get a seat on the tube as the person sitting is just getting up to get off.

It's so bad on the northern line now that people do this for spaces to stand in! Hell on earth at rush hour.
  • A 49 year old Kylie Minogue when did that happen? Only last year she was 17 FFS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuF9sxXnQbs
  • Oh listen to em will ya. Dont tell me, the suits in pin stripe flavour an all

• ....holes in a diamond shape, on tbe front of a Hudson winkle picker, don't constitute a brogue shoe I'm afraid....

; )
  • ...red lining in the whistle, so the others on the rattler know you got it made in Moss Bross
  • Antonio Conte's skinny black suit.

It must stink with all that leaping about he does. Wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him and Lee Evans ... although a tad unlikely to be fair.
  • T.C.E said:

A 49 year old Kylie Minogue when did that happen? Only last year she was 17 FFS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuF9sxXnQbs

Think Jason Donovan will be getting a knock if that's the case :- 0
  • edited November 2017

Antonio Conte's skinny black suit.

It must stink with all that leaping about he does. Wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him and Lee Evans ... although a tad unlikely to be fair.

He even wears a baseball cap with it as well sometimes....Russell Slade wannabe. At least Slade had the decency to wear a Jacamo Tracksuit.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!