Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The word 'shart'. It describes a fart that turns into a shit. The word itself is the wrong way round. Ludicrous portmanteau.
  • Andy Townsend's use of the word "we",
  • The word 'shart'. It describes a fart that turns into a shit. The word itself is the wrong way round. Ludicrous portmanteau.

Its that age old question ain it - What come first, the fart or the shit?
  • Old men with no shame, breaking wind and soiling themselves in public.
    They need a one way trip to Switzerland.
  • Skimmed milk, tastes disgusting.

FFS, will you lot leave me alone! ;)

You should watch the videos of Walmart in America entitled Walmart customers (or something similar), would not believe how Americans dress including some who have obviously messed themselves and are still shopping
  • cabbles said:

Sleep lack of

Not conking out until 2am, only to get up again at 4.05, and then here my upstairs neighbour leave at 5.40am, my alarm set for 6am

Fucking great

join the club!

Full fat milk tastes disgusting
  • Sponsored links:

• What is the definition of builders tea anyway? Few people at work in my office ask for it but I always ask if they want sugar and they say no. Any builders I've made tea for always take tons of sugar?!?!
  • What is the definition of builders tea anyway? Few people at work in my office ask for it but I always ask if they want sugar and they say no. Any builders I've made tea for always take tons of sugar?!?!

My builder will only ever drink lapsang souchong.
  • IdleHans said:

What is the definition of builders tea anyway? Few people at work in my office ask for it but I always ask if they want sugar and they say no. Any builders I've made tea for always take tons of sugar?!?!

My builder will only ever drink lapsang souchong.
    Is he (or she) a failed architect?

Milk in general - can’t stand the stuff.

Fait does not have the same impact though P is P...
  • People who don't want the dregs of the milk bottle but still put it back in the fridge and open a new one. Just put it in the bin you numpty.

builders tea refers to it being strong rather than with/without sugar
  • People (mostly women) who pop to the shops in pyjamas/dressing gown. Now I'm no fashionista, don't care if people wear unbranded/cheap clothes things like that, but this is just wrong.
  • Talal said:

People (mostly women) who pop to the shops in pyjamas/dressing gown. Now I'm no fashionista, don't care if people wear unbranded/cheap clothes things like that, but this is just wrong.

Agreed - I think they should wear nothing (women that is).
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting through two pair of adidas trainers in four months and getting told "it's normal wear and tear"
  • Trolls.

agreed, fucking awful film...
  • Trolls.

agreed, just let me walk under the bridge in peace.

So, is that what a fait accompli is then?
  • Grown men walking around in trainers, Adidas or otherwise...
  • people wearing brown shoes to work, was sat in the reception of a clients office waiting to go into a meeting and at one point there were 7 gentlemen including myself, 4 wearing brown shoes (and one twat wearing running shoes)
  • people wearing brown shoes to work, was sat in the reception of a clients office waiting to go into a meeting and at one point there were 7 gentlemen including myself, 4 wearing brown shoes (and one twat wearing running shoes)

S'alright if you are wearing a brown suit though, isn't it? :smiley:

So, is that what a fait accompli is then?
    Wouldn't that be when you shit and piss yourself all at the same time?

S'alright if you are wearing a brown suit though, isn't it? :smiley:
    Yes, or certain shades of blue. Not that I'd wear either colour of suit and brown shoes to work. I'm too stylish in my DMs and bright socks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!