Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Not just that Fiish but Bexley Council seems to think that 8.00 a.m. is a great time to send the road sweepers out so that they can create the biggest tail back possible whilst it creeps along at 10 mph! And don't get me started on those idiots on horses going across Chislehurst common at rush hour.
  • Noel fielding
  • Sitting on a conference call you really shouldn't be on as it's irrelevant... again.

#FUN
  • Cafe's that don't do crusty bread.

That brown sauce you only seem to get in cafes , it ain’t HP or Daddie’s. , it ain’t even BBQ .

Even worse is then they decant shit ketchup into Heinz bottles.
  • buckshee said:

Cafe's that don't do crusty bread.

That brown sauce you only seem to get in cafes , it ain’t HP or Daddie’s. , it ain’t even BBQ .

Then fill it right up to the very top so it wont come out unless you do your very best impression of someone angrily wanking off a camel
  • McBobbin said:

buckshee said:

Cafe's that don't do crusty bread.

Then fill it right up to the very top so it wont come out unless you do your very best impression of someone angrily wanking off a camel
    That's enough to give anyone the hump
  • Actors having to "defend" themselves for wearing a blue lives matter t-shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting on the train and realising you've left your book at home.
  • My fucked ankle along with no sick pay.
  • * A problem has occurred with this web page, so it has had to be reloaded* No it fucking hasn't Apple, your piece of shit I-pad just does not work properly, the problem is with you, not the web page, it loads perfectly well on PC and laptop...
  • Flies weren't even undone ; )
  • Riviera said:

Modern so called comedians who get their Mum or Dad on to their TV shows with "hilarious consequences." NOT!

The first two that spring to mind, Russell Howard and Jake Whitehall, are my top most unfunny comedians an all
  • ...and my top two people I'd like to punch in the face
  • Sponsored links:

I don't believe that for one second... :lol:
  • Supposed hilarious pub drunks, I'm not talking about the old lush who props the bar up and minds his own. I'm talking about dickheads who because they are you are on your todd think you are fair game for them to harass. Fuck off toothless

I don't believe that for one second... :lol:
    They're joint top with about 1,000,000,000 others ; )
  • edited October 2017

* A problem has occurred with this web page, so it has had to be reloaded* No it fucking hasn't Apple, your piece of shit I-pad just does not work properly, the problem is with you, not the web page, it loads perfectly well on PC and laptop...

People who can't refer to branded items correctly.

It is an iPad or if you don't want to refer to the product by name, you may refer to it as a tablet.

This is not taking into account that this issue, is likely not an iPad issue at all. It is likely a Safari issue and you may be able to resolve it by downloading any of Chrome, Firefox or Opera web browsers.

This selection contains only those that are superior to the Safari web browser.

Hope this helps.
  • Riviera said:

Modern so called comedians who get their Mum or Dad on to their TV shows with "hilarious consequences." NOT!

The first two that spring to mind, Russell Howard and Jake Whitehall, are my top most unfunny comedians an all
    Milligan and Hart too.
  • Dazzler21 said:

* A problem has occurred with this web page, so it has had to be reloaded* No it fucking hasn't Apple, your piece of shit I-pad just does not work properly, the problem is with you, not the web page, it loads perfectly well on PC and laptop...

People who can't refer to branded items correctly.

It is an iPad or if you don't want to refer to the product by name, you may refer to it as a tablet.

This is not taking into account that this issue, is likely not an iPad issue at all. It is likely a Safari issue and you may be able to resolve it by downloading any of Chrome, Firefox or Opera web browsers.

This selection contains only those that are superior to the Safari web browser.

Hope this helps.
    Dazzler 21. For being far cleverer than I am... :wink:

How do I download an opera or a chrome fox?
  • Carter said:

Supposed hilarious pub drunks, I'm not talking about the old lush who props the bar up and minds his own. I'm talking about dickheads who because they are you are on your todd think you are fair game for them to harass. Fuck off toothless

They are up there with the sort of people described as "characters". As soon as someone says "you must meet my mate/collegue/cousin x he's a right character" I know that literally translates as he's a dispicable twunt.
    I think me and you share a lot of life beliefs

• Carter said:

Supposed hilarious pub drunks, I'm not talking about the old lush who props the bar up and minds his own. I'm talking about dickheads who because they are you are on your todd think you are fair game for them to harass. Fuck off toothless

You weren't in The Gamecock, West Kingsdown were you? This is guaranteed I there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!