Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• cafcbrown said:

My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.

Cats
    This. The girlfriends cat hates me. She hisses at me whenever we're alone claws at me and bites me tries to trip me up on the stairs. Then acts the little angel when my girlfriend or her family are around. They all think I'm imagining it.

Apparently they are great judges of character... :wink::lol:
    The little c#^$ is scared of bin bags.. what does she know.
    That's the cat not the gf
    The girlfriend is the big c#^$ then?

I did think 'The little c#^t' was a bit frank for your girlfriend's nickname.

Do your own family think you are imagining the girlfriend?

Insert 'pussy' joke here.

I quite like cats.
  • When it gets to that point where you're so bored of revision and have no motivation that delving into the election thread becomes an attractive proposition!

Glad I came to my senses.
  • cafcbrown said:

My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.

Cats
    This. The girlfriends cat hates me. She hisses at me whenever we're alone claws at me and bites me tries to trip me up on the stairs. Then acts the little angel when my girlfriend or her family are around. They all think I'm imagining it.
    Cats are shit.

Just toe it up the arse.
  • cafcbrown said:

Cats
    Cats are shit.

Just toe it up the arse.
    Don't advise it, might get cat shit on your overpriced plimsolls... :lol:
  • edited May 2017

cafcbrown said:

Cats
    Cats are shit.

Just toe it up the arse.
    Don't advise it, might get cat shit on your overpriced plimsolls... :lol:
    It's ok. I'd still have about a 110 other pairs of overpriced plimsoles to get through :wink:
  • Fiiish said:

The fact that household telephones need to advertise that they block nuisance calls as a selling point.

Why aren't the regulator and telecoms companies taking steps instead that nuisance calls are blocked at an operator level, not a customer level? There ought to be a system where if you receive an unsolicited phone call, you simply call a number that immediately alerts your provider you received an unwanted call, that number is blocked on your account and if the owner of that number receives 3 strikes the regulator fines them hundreds of thousands of pounds, or if it is an international number their number is blocked from ever dialling into the UK. Put a stop to all the cold calling and phishing nonsense that seems to plague a lot of people.

I agree completely. However the industries that rely on cold calling to make money and as a form of advertising are multi million industries. There are thousands of jobs that rely on it and hundreds of companies... To simply outlaw it or block it basically ends industries.
  • Fiiish said:

The fact that household telephones need to advertise that they block nuisance calls as a selling point.

Why aren't the regulator and telecoms companies taking steps instead that nuisance calls are blocked at an operator level, not a customer level? There ought to be a system where if you receive an unsolicited phone call, you simply call a number that immediately alerts your provider you received an unwanted call, that number is blocked on your account and if the owner of that number receives 3 strikes the regulator fines them hundreds of thousands of pounds, or if it is an international number their number is blocked from ever dialling into the UK. Put a stop to all the cold calling and phishing nonsense that seems to plague a lot of people.

I agree completely. However the industries that rely on cold calling to make money and as a form of advertising are multi million industries. There are thousands of jobs that rely on it and hundreds of companies... To simply outlaw it or block it basically ends industries.
    The industry does nothing but bring misery to millions of people though. Surely we can find a better use for the thousands of people in call centres than sitting there asking people if they have been in an accident in the past 3 years. You wouldn't put up with 20 people a day knocking on your door, why should calling be any different?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

The industry does nothing but bring misery to millions of people though. Surely we can find a better use for the thousands of people in call centres than sitting there asking people if they have been in an accident in the past 3 years. You wouldn't put up with 20 people a day knocking on your door, why should calling be any different?
    Personally agree. But it will never happen. Government are terrified of doing anything to harm a money making industry let alone close one down.
  • People using the term vegan when they mean environmentally friendly or eco friendly! The terms do not mean the same thing.

May vegan things are very un-eco friendly and many eco-friendly things would apall a vegan.
  • MrOneLung said:

Agree- Such as my reusable whale bladder shopping bags.

Prime example - Almond milk. Absolutely awful environmental consequences. Production process is pretty bad when done on a large scale. Yet vegans drink the stuff by the gallon.
  • John Terry organising a guard of honour for himself in the middle of a match.

Bellend.
  • Liverpool bribing the ref again

Bellend.

Ref should have booked them all for time wasting

Bellend.

Ref should have booked them all for time wasting
    That would have been brilliant.
  • Reading in the paper this morning about a US firm with a monopoly on NHS bedside phones and TVs. 50p a minute to call patients and £5 per day to watch free-to-air channels. This is in over 150 hospitals. And none of the money goes to the NHS.
    How do we let this happen!?
    Gross exploitation.

Smack of someone getting a backhander.
  • edited May 2017

Forgetting to transfer Kane into my fantasy league team before tonight's game like I was going to.

7 in 2 since then - would likely have won me our work league and about £50. Oops.
  • Sponsored links:

• I fucking hate John Terry - what a twat!
  • I fucking hate John Terry - what a twat!

I think this belongs in the 'Things we can all agree on' thread
  • Shame we never bought him before his career took off, when we had the chance, after he had another non footballing episode, then he would never had won anything, perhaps League 1 title, I give him that
  • cafcbrown said:

Cats
    Yep Cats, horrible things, all take take take and put nothing back, the animal equivalent of cyclists.
  • The much over used phrase describing boxers as the best pound for pound whatever weight he maybe, does my nut in I just want a good fight, don't tell them though thanks.
  • McBobbin said:

Brown shoes with black or grey suits. No. Just no.

grey is ok, but blue or black is a no no for me.
  • McBobbin said:

Brown shoes with black or grey suits. No. Just no.

grey is ok, but blue or black is a no no for me.
    Unless it's BLUE blue. Not navy, hell to the no.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!