Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• addickson said:

Adults riding bikes on pavements.

This

Almost knocked down by one turning a corner today, yet I was the one who apologised, Which leads me on to my GTTAY - saying sorry when its not your fault.
    Had one taking up the space on the side of the pavement by London Bridge where the buildings are going up so had to wait for him to come through the scaffolding before I could walk down. He apologized but if you were sorry you wouldn't be cycling on the pavement in the first friggin place.
  • I have no problem with horses. I do have a problem with a horse rider who was walking down a busy country lane wearing a hi viz yellow jacket with the words 'POLITE' and the black and white checks. Surely, that's impersonating a police officer. She also couldn't control the horse.
  • I have no problem with horses. I do have a problem with a horse rider who was walking down a busy country lane wearing a hi viz yellow jacket with the words 'POLITE' and the black and white checks. Surely, that's impersonating a police officer. She also couldn't control the horse.

Not if she was walking she couldn't
  • The name Nahki Wells.
    Atto Boldon also irritates me for no good reason.
  • IdleHans said:

The name Nahki Wells.

You've just reminded me by mentioning Atto Bolden but it really wound/winds me up when other 100/200m sprinters used to try and imitate Bolt at the starting line up over the last few years. When he did his pointing thing, you'd go along the line and you'd see all these other half baked imitations.

Either be the first to do it, or don't do it all.

Similar to all these wanky dance celebrations footballers do. Alli & dier, benteke and sakho and Sturridge etc
  • I'd say so.
  • Stig said:

Food packaging where the nutrition content is given for half the pack or some other proportion. Today I had a tin of soup that gave details for half a can. Do I look like a man that would be satisfied by half a tin of soup?

Did you have the whole tin
  • Accidently bookmarking a thread on here and getting a load of notifications and emails..
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Food packaging where the nutrition content is given for half the pack or some other proportion. Today I had a tin of soup that gave details for half a can. Do I look like a man that would be satisfied by half a tin of soup?

Pretty sure the small bottles of coke that you get with meal deals etc says "this is 2 servings" on it. It's in a meal deal ffs, no one is buying those cokes and thinking "ahh great, I can drink half of this and have the other half tonight with dinner, great, perfect!"
  • Forgetting to transfer Kane into my fantasy league team before tonight's game like I was going to.
  • Not cashing out my Lukaku top scorer bet weeks ago.
    Was offered around 85% of total winnings, but Lukaku was 4 or 5 goals ahead of Kane and Kane had just got injured.
    Even last week Kane was 3 goals behind, 2 games later and he's 2 in front.
    Balls
  • Not cashing out my Lukaku top scorer bet weeks ago.
    Was offered around 85% of total winnings, but Lukaku was 4 or 5 goals ahead of Kane and Kane had just got injured.
    Even last week Kane was 3 goals behind, 2 games later and he's 2 in front.
    Balls

Everton have Arsenal away left too, can't see Lukaku catching Kane.
  • No chance now. Seems to have gone right off form since his contract talks been in the news.
  • Thought this was only me
  • Going to bed and suddenly remember a work email that you were supposed to send.
  • My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.
  • Whenever the neighbours cats come in our garden, Diego is sent out after them.

They move pretty quickly the f***ers. Diego stops just before he reaches them every time it's like he forgets how to dog and freezes!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2017
    Posting things on the wrong thread. Doh!
  • cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

The name Nahki Wells.

You've just reminded me by mentioning Atto Bolden but it really wound/winds me up when other 100/200m sprinters used to try and imitate Bolt at the starting line up over the last few years. When he did his pointing thing, you'd go along the line and you'd see all these other half baked imitations.

Either be the first to do it, or don't do it all.

Similar to all these wanky dance celebrations footballers do. Alli & dier, benteke and sakho and Sturridge etc
    Yep it's Peter Crouch or nothing on the dance stakes
  • Neighbours who take parcels in and don't tell you they've got them and then moan because they've had them for days.

Obviously I'm grateful to them for taking them in and reciprocate when I'm at home but I'm not psychic

:wink:
  • Carter said:

Taking big parcels and package's in for my neighbours (this bit doesn't annoy me, I'm happy to do it and expect them to do likewise)

But then the fuckers don't come round to collect them for days leaving what is obviously a radiator and a water butt in my hallway.

Just flog it all on Ebay and claim to have no knowledge of the parcel when they come to collect
  • My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.

Cats
  • cafcbrown said:

My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.

Cats
    This. The girlfriends cat hates me. She hisses at me whenever we're alone claws at me and bites me tries to trip me up on the stairs. Then acts the little angel when my girlfriend or her family are around. They all think I'm imagining it.
    Apparently they are great judges of character... :wink::lol:
  • cafcbrown said:

My neighbours two cats that treat my raised vegetable bed as some sort of high rise litter tray.

Cats
    This. The girlfriends cat hates me. She hisses at me whenever we're alone claws at me and bites me tries to trip me up on the stairs. Then acts the little angel when my girlfriend or her family are around. They all think I'm imagining it.
    Apparently they are great judges of character... :wink::lol:
    The little c#^$ is scared of bin bags.. what does she know.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!