Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

The stupid matrix road signs on the a2 from the m2 junction to Bexleyheath in the morning.
    Flashing away, warning you that the speed limit has been reduced from 70 to 40.
    Get to fuck 40mph.
    Lucky to average 15mph most days.
    Its like they're taunting you. Bastards.

Word's do not exist that can sum up truly and honestly my feeling's for that stretch of macadam. Lane hogging ignorant drivers aplenty, accidents, a bridge that a good friend of mine took his own life from recently, sinkholes, bluewater traffic, tunnel traffic, people using the falconwood lane to undertake Fucking it up for those who have to go to falconwood.

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

Adults who don't understand that people have different food tastes to them e.g. someone will taste your food and go "Eurrrghh how can you eat that" or when you say you don't like a certain ingredient "Errrrrmmmagawwdd how on Earth can you not like (insert ingredient here)."

Yes, you are the first person to discover not all 7 billion humans on the planet have exactly the same tastes, you should submit your findings for your honorary doctorate from Fuckwit University you clown.

Imagine the reactions I get when I regularly have to turn down cakes and/or donuts; "No thanks, I'm not a big fan of cake actually" usually turns in to a 15 minute conversation of (a) how lucky I am, (b) how it's so weird, (c) how they can't imagine not liking cake, and (d) how actually they know someone else "like me".

Hilariously I've even had someone tell me "You think you're being so fucking polite, but she baked them specially for the office. Don't you think you're being a bit rude?" after an office bake-off challenge thing for charity last year.
    LOLing out of sheer exasperation. Since you are office-based (and you move offices a lot, I presume, due to the nature of your work) not liking pastries (which probably make up 95% of free food brought into offices on a daily basis) must be a nightmare. The thing is, the same people who are so fascinated by what other people do and don't eat and generally piss about chatting shite for half the day are the same ones moaning they never have enough time to get their work done. Maybe if you spent less time gobbing off and shoving as much cake in their mouth as physically possible, they might find some time to drag cells across spreadsheets.
  • Options

man united and liverpool fans constantly posting shit memes and pics after everytime one of them drops points,

1.) your in fucking london support a local team.

2.) your both as inconsistant as each other and the former have spent so much money.

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

Adults who don't understand that people have different food tastes to them e.g. someone will taste your food and go "Eurrrghh how can you eat that" or when you say you don't like a certain ingredient "Errrrrmmmagawwdd how on Earth can you not like (insert ingredient here)."

Yes, you are the first person to discover not all 7 billion humans on the planet have exactly the same tastes, you should submit your findings for your honorary doctorate from Fuckwit University you clown.

Imagine the reactions I get when I regularly have to turn down cakes and/or donuts; "No thanks, I'm not a big fan of cake actually" usually turns in to a 15 minute conversation of (a) how lucky I am, (b) how it's so weird, (c) how they can't imagine not liking cake, and (d) how actually they know someone else "like me".

Hilariously I've even had someone tell me "You think you're being so fucking polite, but she baked them specially for the office. Don't you think you're being a bit rude?" after an office bake-off challenge thing for charity last year.
    I get the same sort of thing, I don't really drink tea or coffee and every time I'm offered a cuppa in the office I politely decline but I still get questioned about it every time. "Ooo I can't believe you don't like coffee/tea", "I can't imagine not having my morning cuppa!" Blah blah blah. The thing is, I do actually like tea and coffee I just don't drink it much and people cannot get their heads round it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

LOLing out of sheer exasperation. Since you are office-based (and you move offices a lot, I presume, due to the nature of your work) not liking pastries (which probably make up 95% of free food brought into offices on a daily basis) must be a nightmare. The thing is, the same people who are so fascinated by what other people do and don't eat and generally piss about chatting shite for half the day are the same ones moaning they never have enough time to get their work done. Maybe if you spent less time gobbing off and shoving as much cake in their mouth as physically possible, they might find some time to drag cells across spreadsheets.
    I have something similar (reaction wise) because I have the same lunch everyday. At my current place when one of my Directors clocked this she proceeded to reference this everyday for a good few months. After a while I had to take my other director aside (the one who brought me in) to tell him she's got to wind her neck in. I'll accept the initial look of peculiarity, but to consistently reference everyday was very frustrating.

I also go in order of what I like to eat on my plate and never mix it up. So this is usually the vegetable/salad, the carb, followed by the meat (save the best till last). Of course this also prompted relentless attempts of trying to make a joke out of it. Quotes like 'when you eat your sandwiches do you have a slice of bread at a time'

No you silly moo. You see me eat sandwiches everyday for lunch, do I de construct them and do that. No. So stop trying to get a cheap reaction
  • Options
    PS @LuckyReds well done for using b) as opposed to capital B closed bracket
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

I have something similar (reaction wise) because I have the same lunch everyday. At my current place when one of my Directors clocked this she proceeded to reference this everyday for a good few months. After a while I had to take my other director aside (the one who brought me in) to tell him she's got to wind her neck in. I'll accept the initial look of peculiarity, but to consistently reference everyday was very frustrating.

I also go in order of what I like to eat on my plate and never mix it up. So this is usually the vegetable/salad, the carb, followed by the meat (save the best till last). Of course this also prompted relentless attempts of trying to make a joke out of it. Quotes like 'when you eat your sandwiches do you have a slice of bread at a time'

No you silly moo. You see me eat sandwiches everyday for lunch, do I de construct them and do that. No. So stop trying to get a cheap reaction
    Do you arrange it into a smiley face? ;)
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

Talking about what someone else is eating, or their eating habits, is extremely rude behaviour and only some one who wasn't raised with basic manners would do so. It is one of my massive pet peeves. I'm not usually at the receiving end of such rudeness but when out with large groups at dinner there is usually a victim of this faux pas. There's a reason why there are so many disorders related to eating/digestion. Sometimes I do feel like taking these idiots to one side and explaining to them exactly how much of a fucking tool they are being.
  • Options

Not being able to make the Unity Protest!! :( - any other weekend around that time would have been fine!

The Organiser Disorganised :wink:
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

Oh don't get me started on how often it happens! I dread meetings with cakes when i go to a new office, you know full well you can write off the beginning of it whilst people discuss food.
  • Options
    How attractive the Danish are. Men included.

I wouldn't get a fucking look in if I lived here. I'd be forced to a life of celibacy, and probably come home a monk.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Fiiish said:

It would be rude if you spat it out and said "God that was fucking disgusting".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't do 468 pages to see if this has been mentioned but pulling up at the lights and the car in front puts foot on brake, activating xmas tree of red rather than using handbrake. Hope they wear their bulbs out and get pulled on way home from pub.
  • Options
    I always have to double take the Harvey's furniture sale ad on TV.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Peeps who unnec shorten or alt words of more than one sylb when speaks.
  • Options

Jose Mourinho’s self pity.

He manages the biggest club in the World, is on fabulous money and will be scrutinised. It comes with the job. His petulant outbursts and lack of grace is beginning to wear a bit thin imo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38836249

My OP on this thread is from two years ago. Some of us have been bored of his shit for some time now.

Link to Mourinho thread

I think he's worn thin with a lot more people since then. He's also shown himself to be fallible as a manager. Which pleases me. :smiley:
  • Options
    Parasites like that Phil Shiner bloke.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I always have to double take the Harvey's furniture sale ad on TV.

Soon we'll have the choice of the Red Bull logo or this!
  • Options
    Picky eaters
  • Options
    Drivers that are jealous of my additional brake lights and LED glow strips.
  • Options
    bbob said:

Picky eaters

One of my biggest pet hates
  • Options

bbob said:

Picky eaters

One of my biggest pet hates
    My biggest pet hates a finger up his bum...