Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Totally agree Fiiish

For you and others on twitter make sure you follow @ClickBaitExpose

They basically reply to each of these shite clickbait links with a summary of whats in the article meaning you never have to click them again but still get to find out who the "unbelievable replacement" for Kante is.
  • Options

The map on Dora the Explorer.

Smug know-it-all with a rubbish song and an annoying voice.

Not as annoying as makka pakka. Stop polishing the stones you OCD prick, put the trumpet down and get a proper job you fat bastard.
    Don't get me started on Postman Pat, either - biggest waste of resources ever. Several ridiculously expensive forms of transport to deliver to one little village and he still messes it up.
    He'll be working for Yodel delivering from his own van shortly.
    That will make dam sure he gets right or him and Jess will starve.
  • Options

Totally agree Fiiish

They basically reply to each of these shite clickbait links with a summary of whats in the article meaning you never have to click them again but still get to find out who the "unbelievable replacement" for Kante is.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO WILL BE JOINING SKY SPORTS NEWS NEXT MONTH

(some former 3rd division footballer who has achieved minor cult status amongst Pro Evolution Soccer players)
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Totally agree Fiiish

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO WILL BE JOINING SKY SPORTS NEWS NEXT MONTH

(some former 3rd division footballer who has achieved minor cult status amongst Pro Evolution Soccer players)
    Chris Dickson?
  • Options
    TBH instead of to be honest. I keep reading Tal Ben Haim....
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

TBH instead of to be honest. I keep reading Tal Ben Haim....

Now you tell me. I thought it referred Thuram - Totally Bloody Hopeless.
  • Options
    I thought it was the bum hole
  • Options
    Kwik Fit shit adverts.
    Liars.
  • Options

Happily peddling away at my spin class then looking down and noticing that one of my bollocks had made a break for freedom. Don't think anyone noticed but had to play a very discreet frame of pocket billiards to restore the equilibrium.

Did it annoy you that no one noticed or just that you were doing a spin class?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Happily peddling away at my spin class then looking down and noticing that one of my bollocks had made a break for freedom. Don't think anyone noticed but had to play a very discreet frame of pocket billiards to restore the equilibrium.

Did it annoy you that no one noticed or just that you were doing a spin class?
    Both
  • Options
    When your driving and give way to someone... Instead of raising their hand to thank you, you get a limp finger (no not that one) in acknowledgement.

It makes you feel like your beneath their thanks and that you dont deserve it
  • Options
    When I'm driving along and some peasant lets me go first just to get a wave off me.
  • Options
    People who say 'happy star wars day' on this day every year. It was mildly amusing when I 1st heard it, now it's a tad annoying
  • Options

Tie it to your shoelaces Dave, that will act as an early warning system.

• Options

When I'm driving along and some peasant lets me go first just to get a wave off me.

• Options
    I have a stupid watch with cogs and stuff and it didn't work out that April has only 30 days, I forgot to wind it on and my train ticket was dated 3rd.

That annoyed me.

Fortunately the ticket barrier guy just waved me through. I didn't even need to say 'these are not the sort of customers you are looking for' and wave my hand at him....

The fourth was with me.
  • Options
    Good wattles on that peasant. Should get a good daubing.
  • Options
    Waving your fingers at bouncers when intoxicated giving it large 'these are not the droids you are looking for' is funny once
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where do you work Ricky.....the Samaritans?
  • Options

Woman standing outside the office or in stair wells at work sobbing because their boss has just given them a telling off. How about start doing what you're paid for and not turning up smelling like you've just climbed out of a vat of prosecco?

Sounds like a keeper to me.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Employees who cry when I bollock them for smelling like wine
  • Options
    Getting to the pub too late to properly enjoy the sunshine and a beer my system is screaming out for
  • Options
    My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse
  • Options

Where do you work Ricky.....the Samaritans?

No, a NHS call centre in Charlton.
  • Options
    Carter said:

My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse

Switch to FaceTime and aim it at the pan