Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

🎄CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2022 🎅

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Beds… much appreciated as always 
  • Options
    Cheers Beds, top work as usual
  • Options
    Yea nice one beds. I watched pursuit of happiness the other night and plan to watch mass and prisoners when I get a chance. A few films I hadn't even heard of đź‘Ť
  • Options
    I watched the original Planet of The Apes yesterday for the first time in ages.
    It's so much better than the re-make.
  • Options
    Thanks @Bedsaddick. I didn't get to watch many of the selections over the Christmas period, but I'm going to go back over the thread and add a load of the ones I haven't seen to my DVD rental list. I'm really glad you've been well enough to do this again this year.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Thanks @Bedsaddick. I didn't get to watch many of the selections over the Christmas period, but I'm going to go back over the thread and add a load of the ones I haven't seen to my DVD rental list. I'm really glad you've been well enough to do this again this year.
    This!
    @Bedsaddick you star bar!
  • Options
    Shawshank redemption is just starting on bbc1….you missed highlighting the best film of the whole Xmas period!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Bladdy heck, if you’re able to time travel back to when DVD rental was a thing, you may as well just go back and watch each movie on its release in the cinema, it’d be much betterer 👍🏻
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
     Is that still a thing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep. As regulars on the Match Thread can attest, my broadband is erratic at best, so while I can stream stuff it is generally a massive pain in the arse. I usually have to pause for ages at the start to allow for enough data to come across to watch a reasonable amount without buffering. And don't get me started on what happens if my laptop decides to download a windows update while I'm watching. With a Cinema Paradiso subscription, I can just stick the disc in the player and start watching immediately, and sometimes they still come with fun extras too, like the one for Cuban Fury showing Nick Frost learning to dance for the role.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yep. As regulars on the Match Thread can attest, my broadband is erratic at best, so while I can stream stuff it is generally a massive pain in the arse. I usually have to pause for ages at the start to allow for enough data to come across to watch a reasonable amount without buffering. And don't get me started on what happens if my laptop decides to download a windows update while I'm watching. With a Cinema Paradiso subscription, I can just stick the disc in the player and start watching immediately, and sometimes they still come with fun extras too, like the one for Cuban Fury showing Nick Frost learning to dance for the role.
    Twas probably funnier than the film to be fair!
  • Options
    Shawshank redemption is just starting on bbc1….you missed highlighting the best film of the whole Xmas period!
    Am fairly confident it has been recommended in previous years 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Every year I think . 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    2nd of January, Beds work was done and dusted on the 1st.