Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard on Talksport today - 17/11/20

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    The major problem with this kind of "sound-bite" coverage of our story is that it doesn't allow the time for the facts to be coherently outlined and debated. This would be far better addressed by serious print or on-line media.
  • Options
    Going back to PE’s interview - I am bemused as to why there would be a “sealed court order”. Are their* grounds for assuming ownership so super secret-squirrel that they need to be protected from prying fans? Surely if they actually had a judgement from the High Court concerning CAFC Ltd they would have no qualms about citing it. As it is they have a decision over ownership of ESI but nothing more.

Meant to be the possessive their - just clarifying for the Grammar Police...
    We’ll get you next time don’t you worry!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I don't know how Sandgaard can stay so calm.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    It must irk Thomas somewhat, having to justify his takeover of the club to one tosser (Elliottt) after another (White).
    I just wonder what happened to the Thomas of yesterday who was going to deal with it quietly, and
    directly, just leave these irritations to waffle amongst themselves, and wake up one day with the bailiffs kicking their door in, can't pay we take it away ;)
    I mean, this is quite a funny way to deal with it. 
    Ha Ha or peculiar  ;)
  • Options
    Re Eliottttttttt’s 3 minutes of bollocks - Charlton would not have gone bankrupt. They would have gone into administration. Idiot can’t even use the correct words, moron 😡
    That is only because he has been bankrupt twice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't he promise he would pass the EFL tests?
  • Options
    As been stated many times before. If he has put any monies into the club he should be able to show proof of that. I very much doubt he turned up with 500k in a suitcase and gave it over without a receipt. Total cretins the lot of them  he hasn't shown proof because he didnt do it ffs
  • Options
    Some fair points made. At the moment the courts have backed Elliott so it would seem he does have something up his sleeve.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 
    The courts backed Elliott over the ownership of ESI

Charlton Athletic was constantly disregarded as irrelevant in all the court cases which meant that ESI were free to sell what they had ownership of, they just couldn't sell themselves
    This is the thing that confuses me, they kept repeating it wasn't about Charlton...what's changed? Weasels.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Paul Ellliotttt "I am a man of my word".

Would like to know what the people he borrowed money off and I assume never paid back given he is an ex bankrupt would say about that?  Would also be interested to know what those staff of the Private School he and a consortium saved and then closed down would think?

I know little about the man but those items in the public don't really show him to be a man of his word.

TS: losing £1M a month?  Not sure I buy that.

Didn't Gallen say our player salary run was £3M per annum... So other costs add up to +£9M pa and what about money dripping in for Grant/Bonne/TV/some small income from ValleyPass/shop etc.  
  • Options
    Paul Ellliotttt "I am a man of my word".

Would live to know what the people he borrowed money off and I assume never paid back given he is an ex bankrupt would say about that?  Would also be interested to know what those staff of the Private School he and a consortium saved and then closed down would think?

I know little about the man but those items in the public don't really show him to be a man of his word.

TS: losing £1M a month?  Not sure I buy that.

Didn't Gallen say our player salary run was £3M per annum... So other costs add up to +£9M pa and what about money dripping in for Grant/Bonne/TV/some small income from ValleyPass/shop etc.  
    To be fair Sandgaard did have to pay a £1m tax bill so probably has paid an average of £1m a month so far
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Brilliant  :D
  • Options
    What is the status of their foray into buying Burnley? 

Surely/hopefully there is no way it can happen and they don't even have the means?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is incredibly strange we haven't heard anything from them about the EFL not passing them. I mean, if the EFL had acted wrongly, it really has buggered them up and you would have thought that is where the legal letters would be heading. Maybe it proves that the EFL didn't act wrongly! :)
  • Options
    What is the status of their foray into buying Burnley? 

Surely/hopefully there is no way it can happen and they don't even have the means?
    Apparently within the general Burnley fanbase it is still treated as serious. However several sources say that there is suspicion within the boardroom of it. Two separate sources within the Club have offered to ensure that our dossiers are in their board’s possession - although why it takes two separate CAFC figures to make this happen concerns me a little. Its probably CAFC lack of internal comms, with new people coming in.

i would say though that their continuing interest in Burnley helps us with the national level journos who are taking an interest because obviously that makes it a story of much wider public interest. 
  • Options
    Not wishing to doubt the info regarding TS seeing the SPA, I am a bit confused
    which is nothing new in all this but, the SPA was between Panorama and LD (elliottt)
    i believe, so why would Thomas be party to the contents?
    As I said I have every confidence in Thomas and Freshfields to get all this sorted
    and send Elliott the necessary piss off and die letter very soon.