Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris is Gunter sign for us! (Signed 08/10/2020 - 2 year deal + 1 year option)

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Why is he wearing the shirt and also holding up the shirt? 
    He was holding up Williams but he slipped out just as the photo was taken...

I really wished I hadn't LOL that ?

Williams is out until the new year !
  • Options
    all the best of good fortune in your time with us Chris .. we do love a Taff or two down 'ere in the Green Green Valley ((:>)
  • Options
    Good signing, shame Matthews didn't sign but think Gunter will be just as effective 
  • Options
    Potentially a decent signing.

Just hope he's not carrying an injury given that we have a track record for signing crocks.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Just hope he's not carrying an injury given that we have a track record for signing crocks.
    Surely wouldn't have been called up for Wales if he was, as is the case with Lockyer
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Careful, Len. You're beginning to sound like the new Golfie ......... :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow well I never! Didn't see this one coming 😉.
  • Options
    Welcome, Chris !

Charlton Athletic.

The new Wales !
  • Options
    Welcome, Chris !

Charlton Athletic.

The new Wales !
    Croesi i Charlton, Chris. :smile:
  • Options
    That’s a great signing considering what we’ve been looking at previously with previous owners. It’s a good contract length too, he’d perform more than adequately in the championship too, bringing guile and experience to keep us up when we get promoted. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Welcome, Chris !

Charlton Athletic.

The new Wales !
    There's lovely for you!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Welcome, Chris !

Charlton Athletic.

The new Wales !
    There's lovely for you!
    Isn't it?
  • Options
    Superb signing for this level, another solid signing we wouldn't have got had TS not taken over.

Now in true Charlton fashion i can watch him play v England tonight................and do his knee ligaments and be out for 8 months.
  • Options
    Superb signing for this level, another solid signing we wouldn't have got had TS not taken over.

Now in true Charlton fashion i can watch him play v England tonight................and do his knee ligaments and be out for 8 months.
    Let's hope predictions are not your strong point,
    and definitely NOT ITK ;)
  • Options
    Chris Gunter is only 5'11".

Sadly, he does not pass the Charlton Life height test.

Underwhelmed.  

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't even joke about it mate...  :o
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Chris Gunter is only 5'11".

Sadly, he does not pass the Charlton Life height test.

Underwhelmed.  

probably measured in his socks..wait till he puts his 
    boots on..wow  6 foot wonder ;)
  • Options
    Has he got two shirts so he’s still wearing one when pulls his shirt off after scoring?
    He is going to score..... ! Can you confirm that somebody, anybody, I don’t care who will eventually score...... ?
  • Options
    Thigh strain, out for 4 - 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Very good signing for us.
  • Options
    Welcome, Chris !

Charlton Athletic.

The new Wales !
    And the player in the Women's team we've shirt sponsored is....yep, Welsh.

Welsh Rarebit for tea, daffodils planted, feeling a song coming on.... it's catching  :)
  • Options
    Unless he gets injured for Wales or LB says he is tired with all the travelling in the next week, he will be fit to start and hopefully complete 90+ minutes, this makes a nice change
  • Options
    Good signing. Rarely gets injured and gives his all.
    not a wing back though really. 
    Good player though