Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HE Tahnoon Nimer speaks in tomorrow’s matchday programme

Comments

• No mention of dancing either!

At least he gets that football is about emotions.

Proof of pudding, as ever, but he gets it.
  • But more importantly than an article but some Johnny come lately it says 

"On the historical side of things, the museum explores some items and artefacts soon to be displayed which reflect the turbulent last six years in the club's history "
    If they’ve let you put an article in with pictures of all the anti-roland merch already then fair play, hats off to the new boys already 👍🏻
  • Fumbluff said:
    But more importantly than an article but some Johnny come lately it says 

"On the historical side of things, the museum explores some items and artefacts soon to be displayed which reflect the turbulent last six years in the club's history "
    If they’ve let you put an article in with pictures of all the anti-roland merch already then fair play, hats off to the new boys already 👍🏻
    Like Bernie Taupin, I just write the words.

I'm looking forward to see how its been illustrated.

We need more articles so if anyone fancies doing 400 words on anything vaguely historical then get in touch.
  • Can't wait to see His Excellency's column...
  • Sponsored links:

• The best Charlton related thing I've seen for a very long time
  • I am delighted to be here as the new owner of Charlton United, and look forward to decades of success here in East London. I've heard a lot about the passion and noise from the home fans in the Jimmy Seed Stand, and look forward to hearing their famous song "No one likes us". There have been many amazing players who've graced this turf, and I look forward to providing the new heroes to follow in the footsteps of legends such as Marcus Bent, Anil Koc and Roger Johnson.

Up the Eagles!

Tahnoon Nimer
    That’s all a bit weird?
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonder when/if we will hear from Jonathan Heller. 
  • Good start/PR
  • Honestly I don’t really care if he’s fibbing a bit but if he isn’t and he means it, what a time to be a Charlton fan. 
    Know what you mean. Are we dreaming this? Do things like this happen to us?  Feels too good to be true but got to go with it haven't we?!! The last few years under douchebag have been so bad that this feels so unreal. Its about time Charlton Athletic rose from being bottom feeders to having a nibble at the top table. I for one, cannot bloody wait! 🤞👊
  • Good to see
  • Difficult to get my hands on one in NZ . It would be good if someone posted a photo of the column here tomorrow 
  • Difficult to get my hands on one in NZ . It would be good if someone posted a photo of the column here tomorrow 
    Will do. If you want a copy I’m happy to get people to remind me to buy you one and get it posted to you. 
  • I am delighted to be here as the new owner of Charlton United, and look forward to decades of success here in East London. I've heard a lot about the passion and noise from the home fans in the Jimmy Seed Stand, and look forward to hearing their famous song "No one likes us". There have been many amazing players who've graced this turf, and I look forward to providing the new heroes to follow in the footsteps of legends such as Marcus Bent, Anil Koc and Roger Johnson.

Up the Eagles!

Tahnoon Nimer
    That’s all a bit weird?
    [ ]
    Will do. If you want a copy I’m happy to get people to remind me to buy you one and get it posted to you. 
    That’s very nice of you, but a photo or transcription will do. Many thanks @Alwaysneil
    Never knew you were in New Zealand, @KiwiValley
    Most of my life, apart from three fateful years in SE10.