Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HE Tahnoon Nimer speaks in tomorrow’s matchday programme

Comments

• Options
    Difficult to get my hands on one in NZ . It would be good if someone posted a photo of the column here tomorrow 
    Will do. If you want a copy I’m happy to get people to remind me to buy you one and get it posted to you. 
    That’s very nice of you, but a photo or transcription will do. Many thanks @Alwaysneil
    Will do. 
  • Options
    Difficult to get my hands on one in NZ . It would be good if someone posted a photo of the column here tomorrow 
    Will do. If you want a copy I’m happy to get people to remind me to buy you one and get it posted to you. 
    Be a bit surprised if the article doesnt find its way on the OS eventually
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed that HE has more than a passing resemblance to Danny Dyer

More Alexei Sayle.
  • Options
    He's an absolute baller... I love him already... He has every potential to become a Charlton legend. 
  • Options
    What a man! 
  • Options

He also has more than passing resemblance to a particular Lifer...
  • Options
    Certainly saying all the right things. We really need to make him feel welcome and get him mega interested. 
  • Options

He also has more than passing resemblance to a particular Lifer...
    I think you've lost some weight recently.
  • Options
    I’m buying a programme today first time in years . In Tahnoon Nimer we look to have a genuine good man, not some dodgy guy who made money in the Middle East, looking forward to meeting him in the future. Think we’ve been very lucky and perhaps after all the shit Duchatelet has thrown at us he’s sold the club to proper people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This morning's Instagram offering is a video of some very choppy waters.

Not sure if that's a sign or not?
  • Options
    There were some super storms in Dubai last night, most buildings and infrastructure doesn’t really cope with water in this neck of the world...
  • Options
    Would love to bump into HE and just say "thanks, pal"
  • Options
    Just doing a little research in to Tahnoons boss the sheikh I’m sure it’s been mentioned here before but he loves football, sure he’ll get involved eventually.
  • Options
    No mention of dancing either!

At least he gets that football is about emotions.

Proof of pudding, as ever, but he gets it.
    Exactly. The one thing that Roland never understood
  • Options
    Did they not post @Henry Irving museum article entitled “Up yours Roland”? yet?
  • Options
    Absolute quality.... He's our guy... 
  • Options
    Must have something in my eye(s)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It brings a tear to the eye...
  • Options
    Good read. 
  • Options
    Love how both Southall and Nimer have made acknowledgements to his cheeky behaviour on Social Media
  • Options
    Says all the right things, which isn't hard to do YET Roland failed to do it in his 6 years of ownership!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Just for you @Fumbluff

Good job 👍🏻
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Fumbluff said:
    Just for you @Fumbluff

Very unintelligible compared to His Excellency.

:)