Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HE Tahnoon Nimer speaks in tomorrow’s matchday programme

Comments

• edited January 2020
    You do all realise that all these esi announcements aren't written by HE  or Southall but by PR guru Paul McCarthy?

The intentions are good and the pr slick but suspect HR has never heard of the Valley Party or Derek Hales.
    You can't say that with any certainty. 

I've written my fair share of CEO statements and columns and they will either send over bullet points or messy paragraphs or even give you a call to tell you roughly what they want to say. 

• You do all realise that all these esi announcements aren't written by HE  or Southall but by PR guru Paul McCarthy?

The intentions are good and the pr slick but suspect HR has never heard of the Valley Party or Derek Hales.
    So how come Roland couldn’t get it right then?
    Katrien 
  • You do all realise that all these esi announcements aren't written by HE  or Southall but by PR guru Paul McCarthy?

So how come Roland couldn’t get it right then?
    Katrien 
    Sure but the point is he didn't even try and get it right. Slick PR shows that these guys want to get it right and are putting in effort in the hope it will make a difference. 
  • Welcome to the Wally. My name is Roland and I do as I want and don't care what you want. It is my club and not yours after all. I do things my way and you should be grateful because I am better than all of you losers put together. 
  • Very pleased indeed to read His Exellency's comments...very positive stuff and light years apart from the RD regime's misguided nonsense. Long may it continue. Look forward to seeing how this all develops, step by step ahead.
  • Assumed first off it was probably penned for him, you only need to look at his Intagram to see his English isn't as good as mine. But as said above, Hi must've gave it his stamp before it was published.
  • Assumed first off it was probably penned for him, you only need to look at his Intagram to see his English isn't as good as mine. But as said above, Hi must've gave it his stamp before it was published.
    I saw a video of him at a conference and his English was fluent

Yup, his English is excellent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone who's ever read the Shi*t rags he's written for will know Paul McCarthy's English is not the best.

;-)
  • Did we ever to get to the bottom of why on the ESI companies house  page he is listed as Tahnoon Al Nasirat and his nationality is Syrian? 

I've seen it too, but I don't believe that means his written English is spot on. Look at his Instagram

But not wanting to get into another trivial argument over something that don't even matter, I'll leave it there mate

Simply not true, he has made it his business to learn about his investment. 

He has many contacts both in the UAE and in the UK that he would of spoken to before making this investment. 

Perfect and he speaks four other languages, he is one sharp cookie 👌😁
  • Will they get a monetary return on their investment ? 
    I don’t get why they’d “invest” in football or us ! 
    Long term if they get it right very much so... 
    what clubs with stadiums with a capacity below 30k are making money in the premier league ? 

Who?
    what clubs with stadiums with a capacity below 30k are making money in the premier league ? 
    There is the potential to make a profit in the Premier League, irrespective of capacity, because of the level of TV money. It all depends on how much you spend in the transfer market and on wages. 
    There is also the point that the value of the club increases massively just by getting there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    You do all realise that all these esi announcements aren't written by HE  or Southall but by PR guru Paul McCarthy?

Who?
    You know Macca used to be In the Fab Four then formed Wings 😉.
  • edited January 2020
    Will they get a monetary return on their investment ? 
    Norwich, Nigels, Burnley, Bournemouth, Watford

None of the premier league clubs need any ticket revenue to make a profit, it was calculated the increase in the current TV deal is so much greater than the previous deal all Premier League clubs could have thrown the doors open for free and still made more money than under the previous deal.

That said I'd still like to see The Valley completed to 40,000 especially if the new owners can keep us up in the Premier League should we get there.
    Norwich, Nigels, Burnley, Bournemouth, Watford

None of the premier league clubs need any ticket revenue to make a profit, it was calculated the increase in the current TV deal is so much greater than the previous deal all Premier League clubs could have thrown the doors open for free and still made more money than under the previous deal.

That said I'd still like to see The Valley completed to 40,000 especially if the new owners can keep us up in the Premier League should we get there.
    I thought I’d read that Josh Harris and the American investors at palace wanted out due to the crazy wages and transfer fees,  as in it wasn’t worth it .

• Chelsea are £1.125b in debt, yes to the owner , but let that sink in. £1.125b. Madness. The club is unsellable without Abramovich waiving most or all of that debt. He’s got the club by the balls . Which is ironic considering their fan base are cnuts.
  • Chelsea are £1.125b in debt, yes to the owner , but let that sink in. £1.125b. Madness. The club is unsellable without Abramovich waiving most or all of that debt. He’s got the club by the balls . Which is ironic considering their fan base are cnuts.
    After giving that a quick read the only people "trousering" money are the Glaziers. And I don't mean Crystal Palace 
  • What strikes me is how little impact gate receipts have on total turnover.  Our gate receipts are only £2m lower than some Premier clubs.

Why do clubs incur massive debt to increase capacity, even if it’s doubled? Guess it makes sense if it has a material knock on effect on commercial revenue or its a property play.
  • I have to say I found it a bit odd seeing his picture in the match day programme particularly wearing his traditional costume, despite the ghost written words.

And before anyone jumps on me, I don’t say that from a prejudiced, discriminatory or biased point of view. Just from the perspective of what has been the norm for us over the years! Duchebag, Murray, Slater, Huyler and probably the Gliksteins all suited and booted.

The changing face and money of football I guess and hopefully a good one for us and Charlton.