Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HE Tahnoon Nimer speaks in tomorrow’s matchday programme

Comments

• Options
    “A sensible business plan”!! WTF? 
  • Options
    Pretty much everything you would want to hear from a new owner. It would seem that at long last CAFC has found a perfect match of club, owner and fans. This is going to be an exciting time. 
  • Options
    Hoover up those likes Canters
    For very little effort and all. :)
  • Options
    Top notch that article. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    addix said:
    Can't wait to see His Excellency's column...
    Pervert

Don't tell me you weren't impressed by it ;)
  • Options
    If true what he says and its from him and not some comms team, i loved it
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Do you reckon we can get Tahoon in the Valley Cafe?
  • Options
    Tahoon is Nailed on to go in the museum Henry, make sure you’ve got some Imodium handy!
  • Options
    , it doesn’t necessarily read as if HE bought the club. If it was fact that really it was his boss that indirectly bought the club through him, nothing in the piece is contrary to this possibility. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sarge1g said:
    Can we now claim on all things CAFC related "by Royal Appointment to............" . What other clubs can boast that they are located in a Royal Borough and are owned by royalty ?

He isn't royalty! Although I think his boss, who is, may have something to do with things!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    bobmunro said:
    sarge1g said:
    Can we now claim on all things CAFC related "by Royal Appointment to............" . What other clubs can boast that they are located in a Royal Borough and are owned by royalty ?

He isn't royalty! Although I think his boss, who is, may have something to do with things!
    If HETN is basically an "asset manager", would it not go without saying that most, if not all, of these 60 companies (Including Charlton) he looks after, utimately belong to the Sheikh?
  • Options
    His Excellency is our leader
    His Excellency is our leader
    La la la la
    La la la la
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    sarge1g said:

If HETN is basically an "asset manager", would it not go without saying that most, if not all, of these 60 companies (Including Charlton) he looks after, utimately belong to the Sheikh?

ESI and the parent company are not in the 60 or so companies that make up ADBD. So technically, no.
  • Options
    , it doesn’t necessarily read as if HE bought the club. If it was fact that really it was his boss that indirectly bought the club through him, nothing in the piece is contrary to this possibility. 
    "Investments I have made". On whose behalf?